CFTRI Project SRF Opening 2023 For MSc, MTech Food Science & Tech
CFTRI Project SRF Opening 2023 For MSc, MTech Food Science & Tech. CSIR-CFTRI Job Openings. MSc & MTech Food Science & Technology (or equivalent), M.Sc. Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Agricultural Science Job. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below –
Hey, guys barely any time left to apply for the role of Senior Research Fellow at CFTRI, check out all of the interview questions for the post at the bottom of the page.
This job expires in
RECRUITMENT OF SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOW
ADVERTISEMENT NO. PAT.141/2023
CSIR – Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysuru, a constituent National Laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 01 (One) position of SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOW tenable at the Department of Food Safety & Analytical Quality Control Laboratory, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru, Karnataka.
Name of the Post – Senior Research Fellow
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project – “Testing of Samples at FSAQCL (Customer Service Cell & RFL)” (OLP-097)
Duration – Initially for a period of 01 Year (Project duration for 3 Years) or till the project is over on a temporary contractual basis.
How to Apply –
Eligible candidates may submit an online application at https://patcell.cftri.res.in along with necessary attachments of the certificates in support of date of birth, caste, qualification/ experience etc. on or before 04-05-2023 under the subject panels Food Science & Technology including Nutrition/ Biochemistry/ Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Agricultural Science. Applications of those candidates, which are already active in the above subject panels for Junior Research Fellow with the above eligibility requirements will be considered by default.
Applications received after the due date of 04-05-2023 will not be considered. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of the interview and the venue through e-mail.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND / OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.
Terms & Conditions –
- Candidates should not have exceeded 32 years of age as of 04-05-2023 i.e. the last date of receiving the applications.
- The engagement of the SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOW is exclusively for the above-mentioned research work.
- The engagement will be contractual and purely on a temporary basis for a period of 08 Months or a co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier.
- The engagement under the externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR-CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- Performance of the Project Staff will be reviewed every six months. In case the performance is not satisfactory, the fellowship could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
- If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at the time of the interview.
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. / M.Tech Food Science & Technology (or equivalent), M.Sc. Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Agricultural Science with NET lectureship or GATE and Food Analyst qualified with 02 Years of research experience.
Job Requirements: To carry out food & food product composition analysis by chemical methods and analytical instruments.
Emoluments – Rs.35,000/- (Rupees Thirty Five Thousand only) consolidated per month.
Check below for the Notification
- What experience do you have with food and food product composition analysis by chemical methods and analytical instruments? Answer: I have experience conducting compositional analysis of food and food products using various chemical and analytical methods, including HPLC, GC, and spectrophotometry.
- What is your understanding of food safety regulations and standards? Answer: I understand that food safety regulations and standards are designed to ensure that food is safe for consumption and meets specific quality criteria. These regulations and standards cover areas such as food composition, labeling, and packaging.
- Can you describe a project you worked on related to food analysis? Answer: During my master’s thesis project, I conducted compositional analysis of fruit juice samples using HPLC and GC. I also conducted sensory evaluation tests to assess the flavor and texture of the juice samples.
- How do you ensure accuracy and reproducibility of your experimental results? Answer: To ensure accuracy and reproducibility, I follow standardized protocols and use calibrated equipment. I also conduct duplicate or triplicate measurements and statistical analysis of data to confirm the results.
- Have you ever encountered a technical problem during your research work, and how did you solve it? Answer: Yes, during a previous project, we encountered a technical problem with a piece of equipment that was affecting the accuracy of our results. We contacted the equipment manufacturer and arranged for a technician to come and fix the issue. In the meantime, we switched to an alternative method for data collection.
Editor’s Note: CFTRI Project SRF Opening 2023 For MSc, MTech Food Science & Tech. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest in the industry. Follow us on our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebo