Biology Internship 2023 – Biochem, Mol Bio Candidates Eligible
Biology Internship 2023 – Biochem, Mol Bio Candidates Eligible. NutraSemantics, Inc. Internship 2023. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on this new internship below
Hey potential interns, we know you are extremely excited about this opportunity at NutraSemantics (A new subsidiary of LifeSemantics), so to help you ace that interview, there are a few possible questions that can be asked along with their answers posted at the bottom of the page, these are not guaranteed but can give you a base to build upon!
This call expires in
Welcome to NutraSemantics (A new subsidiary of LifeSemantics) (https://lifesemantics.kr/)
Everyone wants to live a longer and healthier life. However, the modern health care delivery system requires a large payment in terms of money, time, and the national economy to lead a “healthier life” without revolutionary change for hundreds of years. In particular, the elderly, severely ill, and chronically ill suffer from increasing costs, and many of them give up on the journey to health. We all want to live a healthier life with less effort and be guaranteed the right to a happier life by allowing us to take the initiative in making health-related decisions.
LifeSemantics is a company with outstanding expertise in the field of digital healthcare that creates new meaning by converging technology and information. LifeSemantics aims to provide a source of wisdom so that anyone can lead their own decision-making by guiding how to easily prevent and predict diseases and recover, maintain, and improve health. To this end, LifeSemantics people must lead the world without limits and fear in the healthcare universe. By connecting medical personnel and patients, information and knowledge, knowledge and action, and people and people, we will create a better world.
We will present directions and standards for the government, businesses, and communities to accept and prepare for new changes more quickly amid the rapid changes in the super-aging society that the Republic of Korea is facing. Medical care is, after all, for people. As LifeSemantics, we will not hesitate to jump into the huge discourse of ‘the meaning of life’ and have the courage to change the world through insight and expertise.
Location – Noida, Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore
Employment Type: Full Time Internship
What will your day look like:
- Must attend zoom meetings twice a week.
- Shall submit weekly reports
- Shall Submit an Internship Report at the end about the entire experience.
- Research Indian Companies involved in Functional food manufacturing.
- R&D of functional food ingredients.
- Search and organize summary for research data on company-specified food materials
- Survey of regional research institutes in India (university, private enterprises, state institutions, etc.)
- Cell testing, animal testing, clinical testing
- Accompany Nutrasemantics executives and employees to Indian companies, if necessary.
- Assists Analytical & Process teams with data trending and review.
- Completes lab work to assess product appearance in stability and package sizing.
- Supports Product formulators with research for claims on products.
Creates protocol/report templates to assist with efficiency improvements.
1. Major in the following fields:
– Food Engineering
– Food Nutrition
– Organic Chemistry
– Molecular Biology
– Food Chemistry.
2. Any experience in a health functional food company (manufacturing, distribution, R&D, etc.) – Internship Experience (mandatory)
- Interface with clients via Slack, Google Meets/Zoom, and Gmail.
- Work with modern tools including Microsoft Office, Google Docs, etc.
- Relevant experience in recruitment
- A quick and critical thinker with the ability to come up with a number of ideas about a topic.
- Good communication skills, Interpersonal Skills, and Team player.
- Potential to apply innovative and exciting ideas, concepts, and technologies.
- Urge to stay updated with the latest trends and practices is highly preferred.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- We require someone who is innately curious and motivated
- Understanding new information’s implications for current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Have good inductive reasoning ability including finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events.
- Should be able to perform in a fast-paced environment while being calm and able to handle complex situations with ease.
- Industry Analysis
- Market Analysis
Apply by May 05, 2023
Hey potential interns, we know you are extremely excited about this opportunity at NutraSemantics (A new subsidiary of LifeSemantics), so to help you ace that interview, here are a few possible questions that can be asked along with their answers, these are not guaranteed but can give you a base to build upon!
- What do you think are the key qualities required for this role, and how do you think you possess them?
Answer: The key qualities for this role are a background in the relevant fields, such as food engineering, nutrition, and chemistry, along with an interest in functional food manufacturing. I have completed my degree in food engineering and have also completed an internship at a health functional food company, which has helped me develop an understanding of the industry.
- Can you tell me about your experience with industry analysis and market research?
Answer: As part of my coursework and previous internships, I have gained experience in conducting market research and analyzing industry trends. For instance, during my previous internship, I was responsible for researching Indian companies involved in functional food manufacturing and surveying regional research institutes in India. I also have experience with documenting research data and presenting my findings in a clear and concise manner.
- How do you manage your time and handle complex situations with ease?
Answer: I prioritize my tasks based on their urgency and importance and create a schedule to ensure that I meet all the deadlines. Additionally, I believe in delegating tasks to team members based on their skills and expertise, which helps us work more efficiently. In complex situations, I remain calm and composed and gather all the information required to make an informed decision.
- Can you share an instance where you applied innovative and exciting ideas to solve a problem?
Answer: During my previous internship, I collaborated with the R&D team to develop a new functional food ingredient. I suggested using a plant-based ingredient that had not been used before and had shown promising results in previous studies. This suggestion was implemented, and the resulting product was successful, which led to the company filing a patent for the new ingredient.
- How do you stay updated with the latest trends and practices in the industry?
Answer: I believe that staying updated with the latest trends and practices is crucial to succeed in any industry. To stay informed, I regularly read industry publications, attend webinars and conferences, and participate in online forums and discussions. I also network with professionals in the industry to exchange ideas and learn from their experiences.
Editor’s Note: Biology Internship 2023. Biology Internship 2023 – Biochem, Mol Bio Candidates Eligible. Please ensure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook