CHARPAK Lab Scholarship For Indian Students, Apply Now
CHARPAK Lab Scholarship For Indian Students, Apply Now. This program is designed for Indian students enrolled in an Indian institution at the Bachelor’s or Master’s levels, planning to undertake a training / research project at a French laboratory or institution during their academic break (May to July).
This call expires in
The scholarship covers the following benefits
- monthly stipend of 700 euros for maximum 2 months (preferably between May and July) provided by the Embassy of France in India
- student visa and Etudes en France fee waiver
Note: The scholarship does NOT cover medical or travel expenses, travel insurance or assistance with finding accommodation.
The applicant must:
- be an Indian national residing in India at the time of application
- not be more than 30 years old at the time of application
- be currently enrolled in an Indian institution of higher learning at Bachelor’s/Master’s level
- be in possession of an admission/acceptance letter from a French laboratory or institution where the research internship/project will be carried out. You must approach the laboratory or institution on your own, as per your research interest before applying for the scholarship.
- the duration of the research internship/project must not be less than 1 month and must not exceed 2 months. If the duration exceeds 2 months, the awardees will have to cover the expenses for rest of the duration by themselves.
- Knowledge of French language will be an asset but it is not mandatory.
The application will be selected on the basis of academic excellence as well as the consistence and quality of the candidate’s statement of purpose. There is no CGPA/ Percentage cut off for the scholarship.
ONLINE APPLICATION PROCEDURE
The students must submit their application on the online scholarship portal http://ifi.scholarship.ifindia.in/ along with the following documents:
- Recent photograph (a professional portrait photo and preferably in JPG format)
- Scanned copy of the first page of your passport (with photo and expiry date). If you will be getting your passport after the deadline, please attach passport application proof.
- Curriculum Vitae (maximum 2 pages)
- NOC from your Indian institution – it should mention that you are a student there, and are selected for the internship and that your Indian institution has no objection to your internship. The document must mention the name of the French institution/laboratory.
- Scanned copies of mark sheets and degree of Higher Secondary School (XII), Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees (including those of completed semesters of the ongoing degree)
- French language certificate, if any (DELF/DALF certificate or from any recognized university)
- Scanned copy of your admission/acceptance letter from the French higher education institution / laboratory. Your acceptance letter must mention the exact dates of your programme.If you have not received the acceptance letter before the deadline, you can attach an email correspondence to show that you are in the process of getting the same.
- Document of employment/internship record, if any
- Letter (s) of recommendation from the current Indian university (optional)
The letter(s) of recommendation should be submitted as scanned copies of the original typed and signed paper letters. They have to include the signature and the contact details of the referee, and (if possible) should be on headed paper of the institution and bear a stamp of the institution.
Please name the files of your application documents as follows:
|Type of application document||File name|
|Photograph (portrait), JPG preferred||Photograph_name_surname|
|Curriculum Vitae / CV||CV_name_surname|
|No Objection certificate||NOC_name_surname|
|XII (mark sheet and passing certificate)||XII Marksheet_name_surname
XII Passing cert_name_surname
|Transcript of records||UGtranscript_name_surname
|Invitation/Acceptance letter from the French institution or laboratory||Acceptanceletter_name_surname|
|Employment/internship record||Name of the organization_ name_surname|
|French Language certificate (DELF/DALF or from any recognized university)||Languagecert._name_surname|
|Letter(s) of Recommendation||Recommendation_name_surname|
Note: All the above documents must be in pdf or jpeg format (word, rtf, odt, txt, msg documents, zip folders, screenshots or scans of social media are NOT acceptable). Applications submitted without required documents, or incorrect documents, will be rejected.
Incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration
If you have questions regarding the Charpak scholarship program, please contact us by e-mail: [email protected]
Please note that no reason will be given for rejection of an application. The French Embassy is not obliged to respond to candidates whose applications are incomplete or not considered for the scholarship award.
Awardees of the scholarship are contacted via email; the results can also be seen at: http://www.inde.campusfrance.org/en/page/charpak
- Start Date of the application: Tuesday, 13 December 2022
- End Date of the application: Monday, 13 February 2023 (23:59 IST)
- Result declaration: Third week of March 2023
Editor’s Note: CHARPAK Lab Scholarship For Indian Students, Apply Now. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook