NBPGR SRF Job For MSc Agriculture, Life Sciences – Walk-In
NBPGR SRF Job For MSc Agriculture, Life Sciences – Walk-In. MSc Agriculture/ Seed Technology/ Agricultural Botany/ Botany/ Genetics/ Plant Breeding/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Life Sciences. SRF Job. Interested and eligible candidates can check job details, application procedure and such below:
This job expires in :
ICAR-National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources
Pusa Campus, New Delhi – 110012, India
Eligible candidates are invited for a walk-in interview for the engagement of One Secretarial Assistant/Young Professional I and One Senior Research Fellow (SRF) on a purely temporary under Consortium Research Platform on Agrobiodiversity project, at /CAR-NBPGR, New Delhi. The candidates possessing the required qualifications given below may appear for a written test and/or interview before the selection committee at ICAR – National Bureau of Plant Genetics Resources, New Delhi- 110012.
Position Title– Senior Research Fellow
Terms & Conditions–
- Personal information may be submitted in the prescribed format along with all essential documents/certificates during the walk-in interview. Applicants with incomplete documents will not be entertained.
- The above positions are purely temporary, time bound and co-terminus with the project
subject to satisfactory performance.
- The selected candidates shall have no right/claim for regular appointment/absorption at ICAR/NBPGR at any point in time.
- Initial engagement is till March 2023 but likely to continue, after review, till the end of
- The age limit as of the date of the interview should be a Minimum: of 21 years and a Maximum: of 35 years
- The place of work will be ICAR-NBPGR, New Delhi with travelling involved, as and when
required for the project activity.
- No TA/DA and official accommodations will be paid/provided for appearing for the
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to cancellation of candidature
or termination, even after selection.
- All eligible candidates are requested to be present 30 minutes before the scheduled time on the date of the Interview for necessary formalities.
- No objection certificate from the Employer/University, in case he/she is in employment
- All original certificates are to be produced by the candidate at the time of the interview.
- The decision of the Director, ICAR-NBPGR, New Delhi will be final and binding in all
Date and time of written test and/or Interview: 3rd November 2022 at 10 00 AM.
Emoluments per month– Rs 31000/month + HRA consolidated
Essential Qualifications – Master’s Degree with a minimum of 60% marks in Agriculture/ Seed Technology/ Agricultural Botany/ Botany/ Genetics/ Plant Breeding/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Life Sciences.
Desirable Qualifications –
- Preference will be given to candidates who have work experience in reputed laboratories related to the handling of plant genetic resources and have excellent skills in computer applications.
Check the notification and download the application format below
Editor’s Note: NBPGR SRF Job For MSc Agriculture, Life Sciences – Walk-In. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.