IISR Project Job Opening – MSc Biochem, Biotech Apply Online
IISR Project Job Opening – MSc Biochem, Biotech Apply Online. Indian Institute of Soybean Research Careers. IISR Job Openings. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
This job expires in
ICAR-INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SOYBEAN RESEARCH, INDORE
Applications are invited for recruitment for short-term contractual and temporary posts of Project Associate-I in ICAR-Indian Institute of Soybean Research, Khandwa Road, Indore for the DBT-funded project entitled “Accelerated development of Kunitz trypsin inhibitor-free soybean genotype with charcoal rot resistance”. The last date for submission of the application is 03 November 2022. The list of shortlisted candidates and the date of the interview will be displayed on the institute’s website. Candidates are required to fill in the google form positively by 03 November 2022 at the following link:
Name of Post: Project Associate-I
No. of Post: 01
Name of the Project: DBT funded project entitled “Accelerated development of Kunitz trypsin inhibitor free soybean genotype with charcoal rot resistance”
Name of the PI: Dr. Vineet Kumar, Principal Scientist (Biochemistry)
Nature of the Post: Temporary and Contractual.
Duration: Till the terminationof the project
Age*: As on dated 13th October 2022: The upper age limit is 35 Years.
Terms & Conditions:
- The above posts are purely temporary, time bound and co-terminus with the project.
Appointments will be based on performance and fund availability.
- Age relaxation*: The relaxation in the upper age limit will be applicable as per Central Govt. to SC/ST/OBC/PwD and women candidates.
- Online applications received will be shortlisted and eligible, shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews on the prescribed dates which will be displayed on the ICAR-IISR website (https://iisrindore.icar.gov.in) or be informed through email.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to bring a copy of the filled-in application form duly signed as per the format annexed, along with the self-attested scanned copies of the original documents of the qualifications and a recent photograph pasted onto the scan application.
- The selected candidates will be required to produce all the original documents and medical & Character certificates at the time of joining.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination of such candidates.
- Mobile Number and E-mail ID must be entered in the prescribed application form. Therefore, the applicant must have a valid operative email and mobile number.
- No Objection Certificate from the present employer is a must if the candidate is already working.
Essential qualification For Project Associate-I
Postgraduate degree in Biotechnology/ Plant Biotechnology/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Biochemistry / Biochemistry (Plant sciences) Genetics / Plant Breeding / Genetics / Botany.
Desirable qualification For Project Associate-I
Research experience in molecular markers and marker-assisted plant breeding.
Emoluments: For Project Associate-I: 25000/- per month + HRA
Check the notification below
Editor’s Note: IISR Project Job Opening – MSc Biochem, Biotech Apply Online. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook