Clario Life Sciences QC Analyst Job Opening – Apply Online
Clario Life Sciences QC Analyst Job Opening – Apply Online. Quality Analyst job at Clario. Life Sciences QA Jobs. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
At Clario, we put people first, always. We are united and driven by patients, committed to making a difference, and we are always looking for the best talent to help us transform lives. We value the contribution each of our people brings. It’s only through our people that we can continue to innovate technology that will shape the future of clinical trials.
We are growing our operations in India, with remote working opportunities as well as career openings in our Bangalore, Pondicherry and Mysore locations.
Name of the Post – Study QC Analyst
Job ID – R9008
Location – India Remote, Pondicherry, India, Mysore, India
Perform study-specific QC Testing of IRT programs by:
- Analysing project documents from a testing perspective, verifying accuracy and completeness
- Creating test plans, scripts, and cases necessary for testing projects
- Executing test plans, and documenting results
- Managing defect log and tracking issue resolution with project build staff
- Verifying testing fixes and documenting completion of all QC testing
- Reporting testing and reviewing anomalies, as appropriate, to a manager or the designated project teams
Maintains Quality Service and Departmental Standards by
- Verifying work of other QA Test Analysts to ensure quality deliverables
- Reading, understanding and adhering to organizational Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Work Instructions (WIs) and Templates
- Assisting in establishing and enforcing departmental standards
- Participating in the modification of company SOPs related to IVR/IWR Testing
Contributes to team effort by
- Working as a mentor to provide guidance to the Associate IRT Study QC Analyst by providing guidance on Trident EUS and Trident ADMIN capabilities
- Working as a mentor to provide guidance to the Associate IRT Study QC Analyst by providing guidance on the structure of the Trident database
- Exploring new opportunities to add value to the organization and departmental processes
- Helping others to achieve results
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Performing verification of completed client-requested Data Changes
- Performing verification of completed Maintenance Issues
- Performing verification of client-requested Custom Reports and Data Extracts
Maintains Professional and Technical Knowledge by
- Attending and participating in applicable company-sponsored training
- Attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications
- Benchmarking state-of-the-art practices
- Participating in professional societies
- Keeping informed of changes in the regulatory environment and/or regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in the Life Sciences, or related field, or equivalent and relevant work experience in a software product development environment.
- 1+ years experience carrying out quality assurance and quality control activities.
- Experience working in a team environment where deliverables and timelines must be met.
- Prior testing experience with pharmaceutical-related software, preferred
Additional skill set:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Goal oriented
- Ability to make sound judgments
- Superior problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively & efficiently
- Collaboration, Continuous Learning, Critical Thinking, Organizational Awareness, Results in Orientation, Service Orientation
Editor’s Note: Clario Life Sciences QC Analyst Job Opening – Apply Online. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.