ISRO Jobs 2022 – TGT Biology Recruitment 2022
ISRO Jobs 2022 – TGT Biology Recruitment 2022. ISRO Jobs 2022. Trained Graduate Teacher Biology Jobs at ISRO. ISRO Jobs 2022 For TGT Biology. Interested applicants can check out all of the details on the same below.
This job expires in
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
DEPARTMENT OF SPACE
INDIAN SPACE RESEARCH ORGANISATION
SATISH DHAWAN SPACE CENTRE SHAR
SRIHARIKOTA-524 124, TIRUPATI DIST.(A.P)
ADVERTISEMENT No. SDSC SHAR/RMT/01/2022
Satish Dhawan Space Centre, Sriharikota (SDSC SHAR), is the Spaceport of India under the Indian Space Research Organisation, Govt. of India, located 100 km north of Chennai on National High Way No.05, and 18 km from Sullurpeta in Tirupati District, Andhra Pradesh. SDSC SHAR provides world-class launch base infrastructure for National and International customers to accomplish diverse launch vehicle/satellite missions.
SDSC SHAR operates Space Central Schools at its Sriharikota and Sullurpeta campuses under the NCERT / CBSE pattern of education. The school is meant for imparting quality education primarily to the wards of the employees and supporting personnel of SDSC SHAR.
SDSC SHAR invites applications in online mode to fill up the following posts of Teachers
Name of Post – Trained GraduateTeacher (Biology)
No. of Posts – UR-01
- Four years of integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in Botany or Zoology with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Botany or Zoology with at least 50% marks in aggregate, with a combination of any two of the following subjects: Chemistry, Botany, Zoology. (Should have studied Botany or Zoology as a subject in all the years of Graduation.)
- B.Ed/ equivalent degree from a recognised University.
- Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), Paper-II, conducted by CBSE / NCTE.
- Proficiency to teach in English medium.
Desirable – Knowledge of Computers.
- Candidates with MSc.Ed, BSc.Ed etc are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have a working knowledge of Hindi.
- Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
The Educational Qualifications which are required for the above posts should be possessed/ valid/ issued as on the last date of receipt of applications.
Level in Pay Matrix& Age Limit:
- Trained Graduate Teacher – Level 7 ( 44,900 – 1,42,400/-) & 18-35 Years.
Relaxation in upper age limit by 05 years for SC candidates and 03 years for OBC candidates against the posts reserved for these categories. Ex-Servicemen (ESM), Persons With Benchmark Disabilities (PWBDs) and Central Govt. Employees are eligible for age relaxation as per Government of India Orders.
Any candidate seeking a claim of equivalence of the qualification with the notified/advertised one shall furnish documentary evidence in support of his/her claim at the time of the Skill Test.
Payment of Application Fee:
There is a non-refundable Application Fee of Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only) for each application. However, initially, all candidates have to uniformly pay Rs.750/- (Rupees Seven Hundred and Fifty only) per application as a Processing fee. The Processing fee will be refunded to candidates who appear in the written test, as under:
- Rs.750/- i.e refund in full for candidates who are exempted from payment of Application Fee (Women/SC/ST/PWBD/Ex-Servicemen).
- Rs.500/- i.e after deducting the Application Fee in respect of all other candidates.
The processing fee may be paid online through Debit Card/Internet Banking. If the candidate could not make the payment of the fee due to transaction failure or otherwise within the due date/time, he/she can pay the fee up to the next day of closure of online application registration (i.e., 1700 Hrs on 29.08.2022) by clicking ‘Make payment’ option available in the on-line recruitment portal. No other mode of payment will be acceptable. Please note that SDSC SHAR shall not be responsible for pending transactions or transaction failure).
Candidates shall enter their Bank Account details correctly for receipt of a refund of the Processing fee. Please note that a refund will not be considered if a candidate fails to appear for the Written Test.
After registration of the application online, the candidates may download the personalized registration confirmation form which will contain the name of the candidate, Registration No., Advertisement No. and Post Code for future reference.
Candidates are required to upload clear images / scanned copies of the following without which their applications will be rejected –
- Recent colour passport size photograph in .jpg format. Not more than 40 KB& dimensions should be 110 x 140 pixels)
- Not more than 20 KB& dimensions should be 200 x 50 pixels)
- SC / ST / Disability / Ex-servicemen certificate as applicable for a full refund of Processing Fee (any one certificate).
- While filling up an online application, it is advisable to keep the above documents readily available to upload the same).
a) Submission of an online application without uploading the requisite documents will be treated as an invalid application.
b) The documents uploaded will be verified during Skill Test and mere admission to appear for written examination will not bestow eligibility for selection.
The Photograph uploaded should be very clear to identify the candidate. Similarly, the signature uploaded should be clear and legible. Failure to meet these requirements in the online application will lead to the cancellation of candidature.
Selection Process: The mode of Selection will be a Written Test and a Skill Test. The Written Tests will be conducted in such a way that the theoretical and practical knowledge of the candidate is tested covering both the breadth and depth of the prescribed curriculum. Based on the performance in the Written Test, candidates will be shortlisted for Skill Test, generally in a 1:7 ratio with a minimum of 10 candidates to the category-wise number of vacancies.
The skill Test will be purely on a go-no-go basis and marks obtained in the Skill Test shall not be considered for final selection. The Skill Test shall be evaluated on a 100 points scale and a minimum qualifying mark for the Skill Test shall be 60% out of 100. The Skill Test shall be essentially a chalk and board-based test to assess the teaching skills of the candidate. Each candidate will be given a subject-oriented topic and has to demonstrate his/her subject knowledge and teaching ability, by way of handling the subject.
The final selection will purely be based on the marks obtained in the Written Test, from amongst the candidates who qualify in the Skill Test. The empanelment shall be done in the order of marks obtained in the Written Test, subject to a number of vacancies notified. In case, of a tie in the Written Test scores, the academic scores of the essential qualification prescribed, i.e Post-graduation/Graduation/Senior Secondary as the case may be, will be the 1st tie-breaker. The 2nd tie-breaker on a need basis will be the age of the candidate (senior candidate will be placed ahead). Wherever posts are reserved and a sufficient number of such reserved candidates are not available for `short-listing for skill test in the defined ratio’ or for `empanelment (select list & wait list)’, then relaxation in qualifying standards (both written test & skill test) will be extended to such candidates to make good the short-fall.
Instructions to the candidates:
Trained Graduate Teacher :
- Candidate should have secured a minimum of 50% marks in Graduation in the concerned subject and in aggregate (except Physical Education Teacher).
- The candidates who passed the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (Paper II) with professional qualification of B.Ed are eligible to apply.
- The candidates with professional qualifications of only Special B.Ed. OR D.Ed. OR Special D.Ed. are not eligible to apply for these posts.
A separateapplication should be submitted for each Post Code. In such cases, the candidates will have to pay the requisite fee separately for each post code.
A Candidate should not submit multiple applications for the same Post Code.
How to apply:
- The application for online registration will be hosted on the SDSC SHAR website between 06.08.2022 (1000 hours) and 28.08.2022 (1700 hours).
- Eligible and interested candidates may visit our website at https://www.shar.gov.in/(or) https://apps.shar.gov.in to to register their applications online between 06.08.2022 (1000 hours) and 28.08.2022 (1700 hours).
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an online Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. The E-mail ID and Mobile Number of the applicant are to be furnished in the application correctly and compulsorily.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Opening Date for On-line Registration: 06.08.2022 (1000 Hours)
- Closing Date for On-line Registration : 28.08.2022 (1700 Hours)
Editor’s Note: ISRO Jobs 2022 – TGT Biology Recruitment 2022. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebo