International Conference on Drug Discovery 2022 by Schrödinger & BITS-Pilani Goa
Schrödinger and BITS-Pilani K. K. Birla Goa Campus are organizing the fourth edition of the International Conference on Drug Discovery – 2022 (ICDD-2022): Success Stories – From Computation to Clinical Trials. Scientists from pharmaceutical companies across the globe will be presenting their breakthroughs in designing novel drug molecules using advanced computational tools. This event will provide a unique opportunity to interact and network with top scientists and learn about the exciting developments and trends in computer-driven drug discovery. Participants will also have the opportunity to present their scientific work during the poster sessions. The conference will conclude with a panel discussion on current and future trends in drug discovery.
- Abstract submission deadline: 30th Sep 2022
- Abstract acceptance: 15th Oct 2022
- Registration deadline: 15th Sep 2022
- Registration fee payment deadline: 21st Oct 2022
Abstract submission Guidelines:
- One participant can submit only one poster.
- The maximum word limit should not be more than 300 words with the title not exceeding 30 words.
- The email id and contact details must be provided for correspondence.
- Acceptance of presentation is subject to the decision of the scientific committee only.
- Previously published abstracts (in print or electronic format) or those presented at another meeting or conferences are not allowed.
- First Prize : ₹ 50,000
- Second Prize : ₹ 30,000
- Third Prize : ₹ 20,000
Poster Preparation Guidelines:
- Printed Poster (not an e-poster)
- Posters Size (portrait): A0 (Maximum width: 84 cm, Maximum Height: 119 cm). (only portrait orientation)
- Should include all the authors’ names.
- Should have a clear structure and layout with minimum amount of text.
Goa being the preferred tourist destination and November being the peak season due to International Film Festival; we kindly request you to book your travel and accommodation as early as possible.
We are working with the following firms for offering discounted rates on accommodation for the conference dates. Transportation from the partner hotels to the venue would be arranged free of cost.
BITS- Pilani, K K Birla Goa Campus
NH 17B, Bypass Road,
Editor’s Note: International Conference on Drug Discovery 2022 by Schrödinger & BITS-Pilani Goa. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebo