Syneos Jobs Bengaluru – BSc Life Sciences Apply Online
Syneos Jobs Bengaluru – BSc Life Sciences Apply Online. Syneos Health Life Sciences vacancy is available. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
Designation – SPVG Scientific Spec I – Literature Review
Job Location – India-Asia Pacific – IND-Kinapse-Bengalaru
Job ID – 22007655
- Assists with safety and pharmacovigilance activities including (but not limited to) literature screening and review, drug coding, maintenance of drug dictionary, Medical Dictionary for Regulatory Activities (MedDRA) coding, case processing or review of individual case safety reports, authoring or review of aggregate reports and ongoing safety evaluation activities. The processing of information may include filtering, cleaning, migrating, analysing, reporting, filing or publication of data and information.
- Maintains safety tracking for assigned activities
- Fosters constructive and professional working relationships with all project team members, internal and external
- Participates in audits as required/appropriate
- Applies safety reporting regulatory intelligence maintained by Syneos Health to all safety reporting activities
- Files documents according to project specific requirements (electronically or in hard copy as applicable)
- Provides support with miscellaneous project tasks related to safety and pharmacovigilance activities
- Ensures all relevant documents are submitted to the Trial Master File (TMF) as per company SOP/Sponsor requirements for clinical trials and the Program Specific FIle or Pharmacovigilance System Master File for post-marketing programs as appropriate
- Maintains an understanding and compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Work Instructions (WIs), global drug/biologic/device regulations, GCP, ICH guidelines, the drug development process and GVP
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in life science, registered nurse, pharmacist or an equivalent combination of education and experience that gives the individual the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job.
- Should have 2+ years of working experience of Literature review in Case Processing related activites
- Should have working experience in PubMed, Embase tools
- Safety and Pharmacovigilance experience preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Visio, email (Outlook), TeamShare (or other management/shared content/workspace) and internet.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to successfully prioritize and work on multiple tasks
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, both written and spoken
- Strong organizational and documentation skillsx
- Able to make effective decisions
- Detailed oriented with a high degree of accuracy and ability to meet deadlines
- Good knowledge of ICH guidelines, GVP and regulations relating to Safety and Pharmacovigilance.
Editor’s Note: Syneos Jobs Bengaluru – BSc Life Sciences Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.