Freshers Internship India Food Science Quality Control at Urban Platter
Freshers Internship India Food Science Quality Control at Urban Platter. MSc in food science, life sciences, microbiology or food and safety engineering candidates apply for the Intern – Quality Control job opening at Urban Platter. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
Name of the Post – Intern – Quality Control
Employment Type – Full-time, Internship
Location – Bhiwandi, Mahim, Mumbai
We are looking for a smart Quality Control Intern who is keen on the quality control department’s activity and develops, implements and maintains a quality and reliability testing system for the organization’s products and/or development processes.
- Oversees the daily workflow and schedules of the department.
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation.
- Develops, implements, and manages processes to ensure that products meet required specifications for quality, function, and reliability prior to delivery.
- Identifies and sets appropriate quality standards and parameters for products.
- Communicates quality standards and parameters to the QC team, product development team, and other appropriate staff.
- Coordinates and participate in product testing processes
- Identifies and analyzes issues, bugs, defects, and other problems, particularly when problems recur in multiple products; recommends and facilitates solutions to these issues.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, local, and organizational laws, regulations, guidelines, and policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Inspect the raw materials, and finished products, dispatch products, and maintain records per internal document format.
- Perform vendor audits and internal audits as and when required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Knowledge about GMP, HACCP, PRP, completed FoSTaC training etc.
- Masters’ degree or education in food science, life sciences, microbiology, chemistry, or food and safety engineering.
Experience – Freshers in food science.
Other perks –
- Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages, Job offer
Editor’s Note: Freshers Internship India Food Science Quality Control at Urban Platter. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.