BIOZEEN Certification Course 2022 With Placement Assistance
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
At BiOZEEN, we provide robust automated bioprocess technologies to enable the biopharmaceutical industry manufacture regulatory- compliant and economically competitive vaccines, biologicals and biosimilars. BiOZEEN is a technologyfocused, innovation-driven (Bio)Pharmaceutical Services company that provides Production support, Process support and People support.
Why train at BiOZEEN?
- Training conducted in a state–of-the-art facility spanning an area of 8,000 sq. ft.
- Opportunity to train in a cGMP-modeled laboratory designed in line with clean room concepts.
- Complete hands-on training for all courses.
- Record of training 150+ graduates and employees of biopharma companies every year.
- Recruitment & Training partner to leading biopharmaceutical companies.
About the course –
- 1 month of training in each module
- 4 key operational modules
- 16+ weeks’ duration
- 20+ hours of personality development classes for candidates to help them face job interviews
- 25% fee concession for candidates with a good academic record
- 100+ hours of lectures by subject matter experts
- 480+ hours of practical training
- 600+ hours of intensive training in total
- Enhanced placement prospects
- 100% placement for the previous batch
- B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech in Biotechnology / Chemical Engineering / Pharmaceutical Engineering / Pharmaceutical Technology and / or other allied disciplines.
- B.Pharm / M.Pharm
- M.Sc in Life Science and / or allied disciplines
Details of Course Modules –
- Operation & control of fermenter: Lab- to Pilot-scale
- Design, maintenance and troubleshooting of fermenters
- Optimization of process parameters
- Fermentation process scale-up
Mammalian Cell Culture Technology
- Media preparation and filtration
- Maintenance of cell line
- Cryopreservation and revival of cell line
- MTT assay for viability
- Microcarrier-based scale-up
Cleaning, Sterilization & Filtration
- Filters used in industry
- Filter integrity testing
- Operation and validation of industrial-scale autoclave and DHS
- CIP and SIP of Pilot- scale fermentors, Media Preparation Vessel and Harvest Vessel.
Downstream Processing Technology
- Tangential-Flow Filtration
- Microfiltration and Ultrafiltration
- Buffer Exchange and Diafiltration
Download course booklet at – https://bit.ly/3FBXtp2.
For registration – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
For queries – [email protected].
For other short-term training course, register at – http://apperp.biozeen.com/registration/.
Editor’s Note: BIOZEEN Certification Course 2022 With Placement Assistance. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebo