Sharda University JRF Recruitment For MSc Biotech, Life Sciences
Sharda University JRF Recruitment For MSc Biotech, Life Sciences. MSc Biotechnology / Life Sciences / Zoology / Biochemistry / Microbiology / Animal Biotechnology / Genetic Engineering/ Genetics/ Genomics Junior Research Fellow job at Sharda University. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
This job expires in
Name of the post – Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Posts – 01 (one)
Name of the Project – “Therapeutic switching and nano-conjugation of PI3K/AkT pathway
modulator(s) with leishmanial drug target inhibitor(s) as potential antileishmanial lead
Description – The work will be done at Sharda University which has well equipped molecular biology and animal cell culture facilities. The fellow will also do some experiments in Jamia Hamdard, University, New Delhi. The JRF can pursue Ph.D. through this project.
Funding Agency – ICMR, Govt. of India
Principal Investigator – Dr. Garima Chouhan, Assistant Professor, Department of Biotechnology, Sharda University
Co-Investigator – Dr. Angamuthu Selvapandiyan, Professor and Head, Department of Molecular Medicine, Jamia Hamdard, Delhi
Minimum Qualifications – M.Sc. or equivalent degree in Biotechnology / Life Sciences / Zoology / Biochemistry / Microbiology/ Animal Biotechnology / Genetic Engineering/ Genetics/ Genomics with CSIR/UGC NET-JRF/LS or DBT-JRF or GATE
Desirable – Experience in Animal Cell Culture/ Molecular Biology and/ Nanoparticle synthesis.
Fellowship – Rs. 31,000/- + 8% HRA per month (Consolidated)
Tenure – The position is temporary and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance for a maximum of three years. The position is co-terminus with the project.
- 05 March 2022 @ 10 a.m. in Room 311, Block-1, Sharda University, Knowledge ParkIII, Greater Noida, U.P., 201310
- Candidates should send their CVs well in advance to the PI at [email protected] with the subject line “Application for the JRF-YOUR NAME’’
- All the candidates willing to appear for the walk-in-interview are requested to bring an
in-depth bio-data, educational testimonials from class 10th onwards, proof of date of birth, proof of experience (if any) and certificate of qualifying national test like CSIR/UGC/DBT/ICAR NET/ GATE etc (if any).
Other Details –
- The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on the termination of the project.
- The appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency applicable to the said project.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview.
Editor’s Note: Sharda University JRF Recruitment For MSc Biotech, Life Sciences. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.