Strategies To Be Followed If CSIR NET Exams Get Cancelled
Biotecnika recently conducted a poll on our Telegram, Facebook group and our Youtube channel and we were surprised to find that about 65% of voters are of the opinion that the CSIR NET Exam should be postponed.
A month ago this story was drastically different – Welcome to 2022, where we are at the beginning of the third wave of the pandemic. This just shows how uncertain life is. Well now, what to do if in case there is a change in the schedule of the CSIR NET Examination?
Super strategist Mr Shekhar Suman is here to guide you with some Strategies To Be Followed If CSIR NET Exams Get Cancelled
Let’s break this down
FACT: Any COVID Wave Lasts No Longer Than 2 Months
- 1st Wave Was Approx. Between 20th August 2020 to 20th October 2020
- 1st Wave Was Approx. Between 01st April 2021 to 31st May 2021
- Predicted 3rd Wave Roughly 05th Jan 2022 to 5th March 2022
So what you need is a smart strategy for the next 2 months regardless of whether the exam happens or not.
Plan A – If Exams Happens On Schedule Then Great
Plan B – If Exams Gets Postponed/ Cancelled
Biotecnika has some backup plans for you!
- Free Bioinformatics Internship for all the students who have already enrolled in the Eklavya Batch
- Certification Courses for all of you
- Live courses in Biotecnika App
- Mock Test series on Biotecnika App
- Attend Mock Interviews at Biotecnika Job Assistant Program
- Apply for jobs
- Publish research papers or get trained on how to publish research papers.
Bottom Line Is – Don’t panic since no official word has come, just make use of your time wisely and keep a backup plan ready