Sanofi Life Sciences Analyst Recruitment, Online Application Process
Sanofi Life Sciences Analyst Recruitment, Online Application Process. Sanofi is hiring candidates with relevant experience for an Analyst vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details on the same below:
Job Title: Analyst
Job ID: R2612666
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure the Shop floor activities, line clearance and online documentation are in line with quality compliance expectations.
- Perform Preliminary Review of Master Formula Record, Master Manufacturing Record, SOPs, Record Sheets, Drawings and Protocols / Reports for Process Validation, Product change over and Study designs etc.
- Actively involve in the investigation as an investigation team member from IPQA and ensure the investigation is documented systematically at all stages
- Actively involve in inspection readiness by working with shop floor supervisors and support for regulatory inspection.
- Advocate and share GMP best practices to shop floor personnel
- Perform “on the floor” quality oversight during process validations/ cleaning validations/aseptic process simulations
- Support delivery by ensuring timeliness of batch record review for completeness and accuracy
- Prepare and review GMP documents (SOP and Data record sheet)
- Create and assess change proposals/deviations / CAPAs in e-tool
- Participate and provide insights during shop floor quality systems/practices improvement workshops etc.
- Support the facility (Suite) readiness for Regulatory inspections, Internal and External audits.
- Foster and follow HSE guidelines at all times, adhere to safety rules and regulations and ensure a safe working environment for self and others
- Should take up any additional tasks/assignments as per business requirement
- Postgraduate / Graduate in Life sciences
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience
- Work experience in USFDA/EU / WHO regulated Sterile medicinal products is a must
- Vaccines / Biologics industry experience is a plus
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies / Language:
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Able to work on e-tools (e.g. track wise, SAP, Documentum etc.)
- Good computer skills (MS Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of cGMP for sterile medicinal products manufacturing by aseptic processing (e.g. WHO/Schedule M/EU/USFDA/ICH/PICS)
Language requirements: Fluent speaking in English and Telugu/Hindi
Editors Note: Sanofi Life Sciences Analyst Recruitment, Online Application Process. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.