Govt ILS Research Jobs – JRF Recruitment, Apply Online
Govt ILS Research Jobs – JRF Recruitment, Apply Online. Institute of Life Sciences (ILS), Bhubaneswar is hiring MSc Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Bioinformatics & Microbiology candidates. JRF Job Opening. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Advt. No. 40/2021
Institute of Life Sciences (ILS), Bhubaneswar, an autonomous institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India invites applications from Indian Nationals to join in the following positions.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: ICMR Funded project “Identification, synthesis and validation of potential ATAD2 ligands as a therapeutic strategy for stomach cancer.”
How to Apply:
Selection will be carried out through application screening, followed by an online interview process.
Interested/eligible candidates are advised to fill in the google form in the link
https://forms.gle/5kvtFZBrTkN4SgT4A from the institute website (www.ils.res.in) and instructed to upload all relevant documents (self-attested copies of mark sheets, certificates and experience details) along with duly filled application form in a sequential manner. The decision of the Director regarding the selection of candidates will
- Last date for receiving an application: 05.10.2021
- Date of display of shortlisted candidates on ILS website: 08.10.2021
- Date & time of interview: Will be notified on the website
Note: All communication will be through e-mail. No separate call letter will certainly be issued to the applicants.
Fellowship: Rs. 31,000/- plus HRA at 16 percent
- Candidates having M.Sc. or equivalent qualification in Life Sciences or allied subjects such as Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/ Microbiology etc. with a minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent grade point (50% for OBC/ST/SC) are eligible to apply. Candidates should have qualified NET-JRF/NET-LS/GATE/ICAR-NET/GPAT or equivalent national test.
- Knowledge of scripting (Perl/Python/R) and any research experience (molecular modelling/ NGS data analysis) will be a plus.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Govt ILS Research Jobs – JRF Recruitment, Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.