TMC Clinical Trial Coordinator Job Openings – Apply Online
TMC Clinical Trial Coordinator Job Openings – Apply Online. BSc/MSc Clinical Trial Coordinator Jobs at Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital. Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital jobs. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This call expires in :
TMC/AD/ 76 /2020
TATA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
[TATA MEMORIAL CENTRE]
(Grant-In-Aid Institute of Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India)
Ref. No. TMC/AD/ 73 /2021
Online applications are invited for the post of Clinical Trial Co-ordinator on“DAE-CTC” Project (A/c No. 963) (Initially for a period of six months.)
HOW TO APPLY:
- (a) Last date for online application is 30.06.2021 upto 05.30 p.m.(Indian Standard Time).
(b) Candidates must send in their candidature through “Online Application” only.
(c) Candidates will be initially screened and called for Interview on the basis of information provided by them in the online application form.
(d) Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected
(e) Candidates who would be called for an Interview are required to carry an online application form, original documents along with one set of copy in support of the details furnished in the online application form regarding date of birth, qualifications, experience, caste, disability certificate etc., failing which such applicants will not be allowed to appear for Interview.
(f) Tata Memorial Centre reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates called for the Interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience of the applicants. Mere fulfilling the prescribed qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for an Interview.
(g) In case it is found at any stage of recruitment that the candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria and/or, the candidate has furnished any incorrect/false/incomplete information or has suppressed any material fact (s), his / her candidature will be cancelled. If any shortcoming is detected, even after appointment, the services of the candidate are liable to be terminated forthwith. Therefore, before applying for any post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils all the eligibility criteria under the norms mentioned in the advertisement.
(h) Tata Memorial Centre also reserves the right not to call any candidates to appear for an interview without assigning any reason thereof.
- Candidates may be offered a lower grade than what is advertised based on their working experience, research track record and overall assessment at the time of interview and recommendation of the Selection Committee.
- Candidates with no experience are required to fill the column of experience as Fresher.
- Tata Memorial Centre does not take any responsibility for non-receipt of application Online.
- All the outstation candidates are required to make a note that accommodation will not be provided.
- The applicant must possess a valid email ID. All correspondence with the applicant will be done through email only. Information regarding the date of the interview will be provided through email to the eligible candidates only. Responsibility for receiving, downloading and printing-related documents will be of the candidate. Tata Memorial Centre will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/wrong email ID provided by the candidate or delivery of emails to spam/bulk mail folder etc.
- For further enquiry kindly contact No.24177000 Extn. 4666 / 7129.
Clinical Trial Co-ordinator (Jr)
Qualification: Graduation in Science (e.g. B. Pharm, Life Science, Biotech, Zoology, Botany etc.) with PG Diploma in Clinical Research is mandatory.
Remuneration: Starting Rs.22000/- p.m.
Clinical Trial Co-ordinator (Sr)
Qualification: Post Graduation in Science (e.g. M. Pharm, Life Science, Biotech, Zoology, Botany etc.) with PG Diploma in Clinical Research is mandatory.
Remuneration: Starting Rs.23000/- p.m.
Editor’s Note: TMC Clinical Trial Coordinator Job Openings – Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.