TMC-ACTREC Scientific Officer Job For PhD Biochem & Immunology
TMC-ACTREC Scientific Officer Job For PhD Biochem & Immunology. PhD candidates with relevant experience are encouraged to attend an interview for the Scientific Officer vacancy. ACTREC is hiring PhD Biochem & Immunology. Interested candidates can check out all of the details below:
This job expires in :
TATA MEMORIAL CENTRE
ADVANCED CENTRE FOR TREATMENT, RESEARCH AND
EDUCATION IN CANCER (ACTREC)
(A Grant-in-Aid Institution of the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India)
ONLINE INTERVIEW FOR AD-HOC SCIENTIFIC OFFICER ‘D’ (CAR T Cell Therapy Centre) ON CONTRACT BASIS
Date: 11th May 2021 (Tuesday)
Time: 03:30 p.m. to 04:30 p.m.
Position: Scientific Officer ‘D’ (CAR T Cell Therapy Centre)
Duration: 6 months as well as is extendable.
How to Apply for ACTREC Vacancy:
Interested Applicants may register for a video interview (with zoom) by sending a request email to [email protected] mentioning the post applied for, in the subject line.
For queries, Applicants may contact 91-22-68735000 or 91-22-68735000 (Extn-5557).
Qualification & Experience:
PhD in Biochemistry/Immunology with a minimum of 3 years experience in CART Cell Therapy, GMP grace Clinical manufacturing of Cell Therapy Based Medicinal Products as well as working in a GMP Cell Therapy Clinical Centre/Unit. Experience in Clinical Manufacturing of CAR T cells, NK cells, as well as other forms of cell-based medicinal products.
- The applicant should have experience in the Clinical Manufacturing of CAR T cells, NK cells, as well as various other forms of cell-based medicinal products.
- The applicant. should have received training in different types of Cellular therapy Processes & Services
- Training in Cleanroom Design and also Development
- Knowledge & training in all processes related to Chemistry Manufacturing and Records of CAR T cell therapy and other CBMPs as per International & national standards.
- Experience in Validation, Quality Control, Quality Assurance of the cGMP based Cellular Processes.
- Trained & experience in the regulatory framework for Cellular Therapies in India for Phase 1/11 Clinical Trials.
- Experience with immunotherapies like CAR T cell therapy and also oncology-related cell types consisting of a subset of T cells, NK cells, macrophages, VSTs
- The candidate should have experience on working with GMP grade closed automated Cell processing Equipment’s like Clinimax, Prodigy, Sepax, Xuri etc
- Knowledge of all cGMP regulations and also FDA/EU/GTP guidance applicable to Biologics and also Cell Therapy manufacturing- Handling human-derived materials in ISO7/ISO8 cleanroom facility, cell expansion and also automated cell processing equipment
- Experience in Cleanroom (ISO 7, ISO 8) design, workflow, validation & maintenance procedures based on Schedule Y COSCO standards.
- Trained in manufacturing of autologous CAR-T products for clinical trials as well as a commercial operation in a controlled cGMP cleanroom environment.
- Experience in handling Quality aspects of cell manufacturing, Manufacturing and Controls (CMG) sections, including response to regulatory &. IEC inquiries.
- Experience in processing Environmental monitoring as well as in house qualification/ validation activities,
- Experience in execution of the necessary Global Operating.
- Procedures (GOPs), Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) as well as Aseptic Techniques, Gowning.
- Qualifications and various other relevant training.
- Experience in Designing and optimizing validation tools for Stability testing, Release criteria.Testing as well as Quality Testing.
- Experience in handling Leukapheresis Protocols & Cryopreservation of cellular immunotherapy products.
- Experience in the upkeep of Batch record in line with GMP requirements.
- Experience in developing, reviewing as well as managing amendments to the protocol, patient information sheet and study documentation and timely submission to IEC and Financing agency as per requirement.
- Experience in Developing brand-new Clinical Trail protocol with investigators for regulatory and ethics committee submission (ICF,
- IB, CRFs, Study forms) as well as CTRI registration of trial for brand-new Cell Therapy Products.
- Conceive as well as develop novel in vitro assays/models to evaluate cell therapy efficacy in the context of the tumour microenvironment.
- Project leadership across multiple projects/roles in a matrixed environment and also obtaining alignment across various functional groups to drive decision making.
- Anticipate the need for contingencies as well as demonstrate flexibility with the development of alternative strategies.
Consolidated Salary: Rs. 67,700/- – Rs. 78,500/- p.m depending upon post- PhD experience.
Check Notification Below
Editor’s Note: TMC-ACTREC Scientific Officer Job For PhD Biochem & Immunology. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.