Covance Training Associate Jobs – Life Sciences Apply
Covance Training Associate Jobs – Life Sciences Apply. Life Sciences candidates are encouraged to apply online for the Compliance and Training Associate vacancy that is available at Covance. Check out all of the details regarding the same below:
Name of the Position: Compliance and Training Associate
Work Location: Bangalore, India
Job ID: 62386
Global Specimen Solutions (GSS) is a completely owned company of Covance Inc., providing speciality services in the holistic specimen tracking space. GSS improves translational science via industry best practices and also a uniquely powerful pipeline data management analytics solution. GSS reduces the time, cost as well as risk of specimen-based research while building robust, healthy data pipelines that optimize research opportunities.
Compliance, as well as Training Associate for Global Specimen Solutions, is responsible as well as accountable to deliver tasks according to procedural requirements as well as agreed upon service levels of Global Specimen Solutions for Covance Central Laboratory Services. The individual will certainly promote a quality-driven culture across Global Specimen Solutions via the conduct of internal audits and via the interactions with operational departments.
Essential Job Duties:
Essential job duties listed below (* suggests potential direct client interactions).
- Handles the resources for the internal audit program as well as guarantees audits are conducted according to QA procedure.
- Audits consist of but are not limited to internal audits as well as effectiveness checks.
- Discusses critical issues to operational departments to guarantee appropriate resolution.
- Revises QA procedure when asked.
- Manages the delivery and also retrieval of QA documentation during sponsor or regulatory audits/inspections.
- Collaborate with the functional team/s on specified projects and/or tasks to develop and/or deliver necessary training and/or materials leading to rollout and maintenance.
- Trains junior members of the QA team.
- Conduct system and procedure training as and when required.
- Various other essential job duties as assigned by management.Education/Qualifications:
Minimum required: University/College Degree (Life Science favoured).
- At the very least 3-4 years of experience working in job discipline or in other quality/compliance environment in a pharmaceutical, biotechnology, CRO or related industry.
- Proven ability to plan, focus on, as well as manage in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of initiative.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with fantastic attention to detail.
- Experience with 21 CFR Part 11 in a pharmaceutical, biotechnology, CRO or related industry.
- Problem-solving/Logic Abilities.
- Strong MS/Office skills particularly with Excel as well as Word.
Editor’s Note: Covance Training Associate Jobs – Life Sciences Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.