Thermo Fisher Scientific Protein Biology Scientist Recruitment. Thermo Fisher Scientific hiring for a Scientist I, Cell Biology/Biotechnology or Life Science job opening. Scientist I, Jobs at Thermo Fisher. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all the details below:
Job Title: Scientist I
Job ID: 146741BR
Job Location: Bangalore, India
Role & Responsibilities:
Thermo Fisher Scientific is recruiting a Scientist who can promote innovation as well as improve customer outcomes via development as well as validation of cell culture workflows, reagents, and consumables.
- Aseptic expansion, upkeep, as well as banking of mammalian cell lines and/or primary cells
- Pharmacological stimulation, inhibition on cell culture samples, lysate prep work, buffer/medium preparation for western blot, immunofluorescence testing, and also various other related tests
- Responsible for daily monitoring of the cell culture as well as keeping a thorough record of cell culture parameters and also results right into data sheets and/or electronic notebooks.
- Western blot, Immunocytochemistry execution
- Generating CRISPR KOs
- Responsible for data integrity, accuracy, and analysis
- Should be able to plan as well as execute experiments
- Organizational skills with attention to detail are critical
- Applicants with strong communication skills, both oral and also in scientific writing is favoured.
- Publications in peer-reviewed journals would be a bonus. The ideal applicant will demonstrate a thorough understanding of research projects utilizing standard techniques and protocols.
- Applicant should be a good team player, ready to learn new techniques, as well as an innovative thinker.
Education & Experience levels:
- Applicants should have a strong background in Cell and protein Biology as well as a Master’s degree in Cell Biology/Biotechnology or related Life Science with 2-3 years of pertinent industry experience
Nature of experience:
- Should have a clear understanding of the basics of cell biology, protein biology, and also molecular biology.
- Experience in primary and/or stem cell work, CRISPR KO generation, NGS will be an added advantage.
- GLP, GMP or any other certification in lab practices, as well as EHS certification, will certainly be considered as a bonus.
Editor’s Note: Thermo Fisher Scientific Jobs For Biotech / Cell Biology & Life Sciences, biotech jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.