CSIR NET Life Science Books
Preparation is the most important strategy to crack an exam. Enough practice will boost your confidence to attend the exam. Books are the best source for thorough preparation. Books give you conceptual and application knowledge on the concerned topics.
What to keep in mind before choosing the Best CSIR NET Life Science Books – Life Science?
Keep a note of the below-mentioned tips while choosing the CSIR NET Life Science Books for preparation:
- Before buying any book, always check the year of publication and edition just like you check the medicines’ expiry date. The newer version of the books will be updated with new discoveries, images, and other breakthroughs.
- Choose CSIR NET Life Science Books crafted by notable authors or reputed publishing houses because such books will be much more reliable and have useful info.
- The books with previous years’ CSIR NET question papers and sample papers would be the best choice. Practicing more and more CSIR NET question papers and sample papers will definitely increase your help you crack the exam.
- Compare the topics and contents with 2-3 books and validate the information with your advisors or NET preparation specialists.
- Choose books with flow charts, diagrams, illustrations, tables, etc.
Why are these books suitable for CSIR NET life science reference?
Your key to CSIR NET success can be attained with these books. When we talk about preparing for the CSIR NET exams, the next thought would certainly be the perfect study material. So choosing the suitable study material or the right book is a bit tough. Do you know how valuable it is to use Reference books for preparing CSIR NET Life science examination? Let’s have a look at its significance.
- It specifies every single principle clearly and sharply. These books help in improving your knowledge and make you clear about the principles and concepts.
- These books are very comprehensive which comprise almost all the topics of the subject.
- Every chapter in the book is precisely described. Completely cover all the topics with great details.
- These books have effective ways to overcome students’ difficulties in preparing for the exam.
- These books also have MCQs and questions at the end of the chapters to practice and increase your knowledge.
- These books include flowcharts, diagrams, images, tables, illustrations, etc., for better understanding and quick revision.
- The concerts are briefly explained, providing more conceptual clarity.
- The language of the book is lucrative and understandable.
- The books are logically organized.
- These books allow the reader to understand the subject/ topic easily.
- The crisp coverage of the syllabus and the precise information is provided in the book.
- The key points or important concepts are highlighted in these books – Making you memorize the concept easily.
CSIR NET LIFE SCIENCE UNIT WISE REFERENCE BOOKS
Cell and Molecular Biology
|1.||Immunology by Kuby|
|2.||Essential Immunology by Ivan M. Roitt|
|3.||Immunology (Schaum’s series) By Pinchuk|
|4.||Immunology (Instant notes) by Lydyard|
|1.||Developmental Biology by Scott F. Gilbert|
|2.||Principles of Development 5e by Martinez Arias Wolpert and Tickle|
|1.||Evolution by Strickberger|
|2.||The Evolution Handbook by Vance Ferrell|
|3.||Theory of Evolution by Dawkins & Maynard|
|4.||Organic Evolution by Veer Bala Rastogi|
Methods in Biology
|1.||Biophysical Chemistry (Principles and Techniques) By Upadhyay|
|2.||Principles and Techniques of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology by Wilson and Walker|
Recombinant DNA Technology
|1.||Microbiology by Prescott|
|2.||Microbiology by Pelczar|
|3.||Brock Biology of Microorganisms by Madigan|
|4.||Microbiology by Tortora|
|5.||Microbiology (Instant Notes) By Baker|
|1.||Bioinformatics by Baevanis & Oullette|
|2.||Introduction to Bioinformatics by Lesk|
|3.||Bioinformatics (Instant Notes) by Hodgman|
CSIR NET Life science Study material by Biotecnika
- Koncept Cloud – Latest Study Tool Revolutionizing CSIR NET Revisions
- CSIR NET Quick NET Revisor 2020 (QNR 2020)
- CSIR NET Koncept Wheel Book
- AIMNET 2020 CSIR NET Test Series + Book
- CSIR NET Unit wise Capsule Course ( Online Coaching )
- CSIR Premium Study Material (e-Copy )
- ToughNet Question Bank
- BioTecNika e-Learner 2021
- Konceptika – The Flowchart Book
- CSIR NET Video Lecture DVD’s
- CSIR NET Video PenDrive: VideoDrive
- CSIR NET Memory Flash Cards
- CSIR NET Study Material ( Set of 14 Books )
- iNET Revision Crash Course ( Intensive CSIR NET Revision Crash Course )
- CSIR NET / GATE Online Coaching Classes
- Jumbo Combo Course for CSIR NET & GATE (6 Months)
- CSIR NET Classroom Coaching ( 6 Months )
Don’t forget to have a look at Biotecnika’s Latest Study Tool for Students – Koncept Table
How to prepare from these CSIR NET Life Science Books, tips, and strategies?
- Understand the paper pattern
- Use the best study materials.
- Spend at least 5 hours on your studies per day and give 1 hour for revision.
- Cover main topics at first.
- Revise the topics instantly, as soon as you complete a topic.
- Take regular breaks
- Mock Test
- Time management
- Plan for group study occasionally
- Prepare a time table and stick to it.
- Make short notes
- Discover your strength and weakness
- Gain clarity of the overall CSIR NET Exam
- Use flow charts and diagrams while making notes, which help you while revising.
- Self access yourself by attending the mock tests.
- Improve your performance by practicing previous year question papers
- Time is very much crucial in the CSIR NET exam; improve your ‘Speed and Accuracy’ by practicing questions.
- Try to learn topics with visual presentation and images to increase your memory power.
- Try to visualize things while reading any process or concepts.