Apollo Hospitals Chennai Lab Tech – Microbiology Job Opening
Apollo Hospitals Chennai Lab Tech – Microbiology Job Opening. Apollo Hospitals is hiring candidates for a Lab Technician – Microbiology position. For more details on the same, check out all of the information that has been posted below:
Job Title: Lab Technician – Microbiology
Job Number: 21000239
Primary Location: India
Work Locations: Apollo Main Hospitals – Greams Road – Chennai No 21 & 24 Greams Lane, Off. Greams Road Chennai 600006.
- Capability to perform all technical work relevant to Microbiology.
- Staining of smear as well as inoculation of all culture
- To perform staining as required of all clinical and culture material.
- To inoculate routine bacterial, aerobic and also anaerobic cultures/fungal/water analysis as well as other HS culture.
- Mycobacterial culture techniques.
- Performing routine as well as special serological tests.
- To independently prepare simple as well as complex media and reagents.
- Sampling for hospital surveillance.
- Independent interpretation of smear/culture/serology tests.
- To perform tests requiring special abilities.
- To report regarding hospital surveillance. Direct administrative responsibility over of Attender.
- Management of stores and maintenance of stock.
- Responsible for conduct of lab personnel
- To maintain confidentiality of the hospital surveillance reports.
- Stores management and stock maintenance department
- For Oversee the smooth functioning of the department.
- Coordinate the process of starting a new test.
Editor’s Note: Apollo Hospitals Chennai Lab Tech – Microbiology Job Opening. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.