NII Jobs 2021 – PhD Research Associate Vacancy
NII Jobs 2021 – PhD Research Associate Vacancy. Recruitment of Biotechnology/ Biophysics/ Biochemistry/ Life Sciences candidates at NII. Research Associate Post. Research Job Openings at NII. Check out the details given below:
This job expires in :
NII Vacancy Details
Job Name: Research Associate
No. of Posts: 01
Title of Project: “Regulation of neuronal cell cycle during differentiation and
death by miRNAs and their regulators” funded by DBT
Principal Investigator: Dr Pushkar Sharma Staff Scientist-VII ([email protected])
Duration: Tenable till 07.03.2021
Conditions for NII Vacancy:
- Apart from sending out an application in the prescribed format given below, the candidates should email a cover letter, Curriculum Vitae as well as a statement of research experience appropriate to this position (all as a single PDF file). The cover letter should summarize the applicant’s research accomplishments on one page. The Curriculum Vitae should include details of his/ her technical expertise and list of publications. Contact information (with complete postal address, email ID and also phone number) for 3 academic referees ought to be provided. The subject line of your email application ought to read’ Application for Research Associate position’.
- The candidates chosen for the above posts will be on contract for a single year or length of the project whichever is shorter, at a moment.
- No hostel/ home centre will be supplied.
- Applicants may clearly mention the class they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary evidence of exactly the same.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview if called for.
- Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates
should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees.
Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
How to Apply for NII Vacancy:
Interested candidates might apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT
GIVEN BELOW, via e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name
of the project in addition to their full C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Shortlisted applicants will be called for interview and also they needed to send attested copies of all their certifications and also a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/STPH and also Women applicants are exempted from payment of fees) based on submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
PS: Because of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the interview will be held via online mode only. Please mention your valid email ID while applying for the position.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 20th January 2021
Qualification for NII Vacancy: PhD Biotechnology/Biophysics/Biochemistry/ Life Sciences or any other relevant field.
Job Description & Desired Knowledge: Experience in molecular biology, recombinant DNA, protein chemistry. Handling of mammalian cell lines and also cell culture techniques. Candidates with live-cell as well as confocal microscopy, FACS are additionally encouraged to apply.
Emoluments for NII Vacancy: The chosen candidates will certainly draw consolidated emoluments based on DST OM dated 30.01.2019, depending upon qualifications & experience.
Rs. 47,000/- to Rs. 54,000/- pm + 24 percent HRA
See Notification & Download Format Below
Editor’s Note: NII Jobs 2021 – PhD Research Associate Vacancy. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.