IISER TVM JRF Vacancy – Biological Sciences Job
IISER TVM JRF Vacancy – Biological Sciences Job. IISER TVM is hiring Biological Sciences candidates for Junior Research Fellow position. IISER TVM JRF Post. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Name of the Position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
The number of posts: 01
Name of the Project: Development and Evaluation of diagnostics and Candidate VACcines for emerging SARS-Coronavirus-2 (DEC-VAC SARS)
Funding Agency: DST-SERB (Department of Science and Technology, Science and Engineering Research Board, New Delhi, India
Tenure of the post: 1 year, extendable based on performance up to 3 years or till completion of the project whichever is sooner.
Age Max: Thirty years.
How to Apply:
- Completed applications need to be sent by email to Dr. V. Stalin Raj ([email protected]), with the subject line “Application for SERB DEC-VAC project: Your Name”.
- The application ought to attach a detailed resume with sufficient information of past research work, a one-page statement of interest in biological research. Please consist of contact details (phone number, email and postal address), a photo, scanned copies of educational/professional qualifications as well as reprints of papers. Applications failing to the meet minimum criteria will not be considered. Incomplete applications will certainly be disqualified.
- The shortlisted candidates will certainly be informed on details of interview date and time by email.
- Applicants have to bring all certificates (original + one copy) at the time of joining for the purpose of verification as well as a xerox of the exact same will need to be sent.
Last Date: 23 January 2021
Fellowship amount: Rs.31,000 plus HRA as applicable.
Minimum Educational qualification (as prescribed by the financing agency):
Postgraduate degree in any area of biological sciences OR Graduate/Post Graduate degree in Professional course chosen through a process described through any type of one of the following:
- Scholars that are selected via National Eligibility Tests- CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and also GATE.
- The selection procedure via National level examinations conducted by Central government departments and their agencies as well as institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
Preference: Candidate must be highly motivated to develop a candidate vaccine for COVID19. The researcher will certainly likewise collaborate with CCMB and THSTI teams.
The academically excellent applicant with technical proficiency in molecular biology, immunology, especially in cloning, recombinant protein manufacturing, as well as fundamental microbiology.
Editor’s Note: IISER TVM JRF Vacancy – Biological Sciences Job, iiser tvm job openings. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.