ICMR-NIRRH Jobs – Applications Invited Online For Project Assistant
ICMR-NIRRH Jobs – Applications Invited Online For Project Assistant. NIRRH recruitment for Life Sciences/ Genetics/ Biotech/ Microbiology & Bioinformatics candidates. NIRRH National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health latest job details, walk-in details, check out all of the information on the same below:
This job expires in :
NIRRH Job Details
Designation: Project Assistant
Project Title: “Clinical Phenotypes and Genetic Regulation of endometriosis in Indian women” funded by DBT Wellcome India Alliance
Duration: One year (to be extended on yearly basis for 3 years)
Age Limit: 28 years
Application Instructions for NIRRH Jobs:
Online Applications are invited on or before 10.01.2021 for the following vacancy under Non-Institutional ad-hoc project to be filled at King George’s Medical Univeristy (KGMU), Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the online interview. Applications will be screened and shortlisted candidates will be invited for an online interview. Details regarding online interviews will be informed later.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST /OBC/PWD Candidates will be as per the government rules.
- Qualification/degree ought to be from a reputable Institution/University.
- Mere fulfilling the crucial qualification/experience doesn’t guarantee for choice.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview joining this article.
- Persons already in routine time scale support under some Government Department / Organizations aren’t eligible.
- Written test in the subject area will be held, if required, to shortlist candidates for the interview on the same day depending upon the number of candidates.
- The Director & appointing authority has the right to accept /reject any application with assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter with be entertained.
- Please give the details of two responsible people of your locality or two references to whom you are known.
- Candidates can join online Interview on Zoom video call app at a scheduled time. Bad connection/ connection failure from any side will not be the responsibility of ICMR-NIRRH, Mumbai.
- Candidates who will be interviewed online, if they are selected, will have to produce original documents of their Qualification, Age & Experience before joining. If the same is not found correct, their selection will be cancelled immediately.
- Due to the lockdown, Travel barriers and urgency of shouldering the workload, preference will be given to regional/local candidates so as to join immediately.
- Candidates are advised to keep looking at the website of this Institute for any change, results or any other information.
- Applying for the post of Project Assistant:- http://projectappli.nirrh.res.in/
Stipend: Rs. 16,000/- per month
Essential Qualification: Master’s Degree in genetics/ Life sciences/ bioinformatics/ biotechnology/ microbiology.
- Experience of counselling patients, working experience in Hospital/Clinic.
- Proficiency in internet applications and communication skill.
Nature of Duties:
- To aid the Collaborator in preparation of Ethics Committee documents, progress reports etc, and also in the recruitment of study participants, data collection, data entry, quality control
- Conduct the experimental work consisting of blood separation, labelling and monitor the storage of clinical samples, timely entry of data into the electronic database as well as transportation of samples to ICMR-NIRRH, Mumbai by a designated courier company
- Participate in video/telephone meeting with PI’s, Collaborators as well as to provide regular compliance to Research team at PI laboratory at ICMR-NIRRH for maintaining the centralized clinical as well as a genomic database at ICMR-NIRRH, Mumbai.
- To aid in any other works associated with the project or various other scientific/technical activities
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: ICMR-NIRRH Jobs – Applications Invited Online For Project Assistant. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.