ICMR-NARI JRF Vacancies For Life Sciences – Apply Online
ICMR-NARI JRF Vacancies For Life Sciences – Apply Online. National AIDS Research Institute is hiring bsc/msc life sciences candidates for junior research fellow jobs. Interested Indian nationals can check out all of the details on the job, the description, the salary, the application instructions and more below:
This job expires in :
NATIONAL AIDS RESEARCH INSTITUTE
Indian Council of Medical Research, Department of Health Research
Ministry of health & family welfare
Plot no.73, G-Block, MIDC, Bhosari, Pune-411026
Phone No. 27331200, Fax. No. 020-27112071
Email: [email protected].
Advertisement No: NARI/HS/2020-2021
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Post: 02
Name of the Project: “Comparative analysis of genetic variation and expression
of apo family of lipoprotein, lipid metabolizing enzyme and transporter genes between IfiV-associated lipodystrophy patients taking PI’s with and without the history of receiving
stavudine or Zidovudine based regimen”
Age: 28 years
How to Apply:
Kindly email complete bio-data, copies of proof of age, qualifications, experience, in case of OBC Non-creamy layer certification from the competent authority empowered to issue such
certificate should be emailed on [email protected]. The application will certainly be screened. The tentative date
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/ PWD/Candidates will be according to the Government rules. Age and also experience are relaxable in deserving cases.
- Government servants need to apply via proper channel or enclose ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the present office/employer along with their application on email.
- Qualification/ degree should be from reputed institution/ University
- More fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not ensure for selection
- Canvassing in any type of form will certainly be a disqualification
- No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post
- The Director or appointing authority has the right to accept/ reject any application without assigning any kind of reason and also no correspondence in this matter will certainly be entertained.
- The applicant is advised to keep looking at the website of this institute for any change, or results or any other info
- Applying for the post of JRF: www.nari-icmr.res.in.
Essential Qualification: Post Graduate degree in Basic Science /Post Graduate Degree in Professional course selected through a process described through any one of the following a) Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility test CSIR-UGC, NET including Lectureship (Assistant Professor) and GATE qualified.
b) The selection process through National Level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR. UT, lISc, IISER, etc.
Desirable Qualifications: Experience in Microarray analysis, Sequencing/NGS analysis or Molecular Biology technique will be favoured.
Job Responsibilities: Microarray analysis sequencing/ NGS analysis, Real-time PCR.
Remuneration: Rs 31000/- plus 24 percent HRA per month.
Check Notification Below
Editor’s Note: ICMR-NARI JRF Vacancies For Life Sciences – Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.