ICAR-CIPHET Research Fellow Recruitment – Applications Invited
ICAR-CIPHET Research Fellow Recruitment – Applications Invited. Biological Sciences including Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology /Life Sciences Job Openings. Junior Research Fellow Job Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details below:
This job expires in :
Name of Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Posts: 01
Project Name: DBT Twinning project for the NE, titled “Refinement of process protocol for preparation of traditional fermented fish products of Northeast India by using biotechnological tools and its process mechanization”
Likely Date of Project Completion: March 22, 2021
Place of Posting: ICAR-CIPHET, Ludhiana (Punjab)
How to Apply:
- The above position is totally on a temporary basis and co-terminus with the project.
- The appointments may be terminated at any time without notice or assigning any reason
- There is no provision for absorption/ re-employment in ICAR/ CIPHET/ after completion.
of time-bound project.
- Place of work will be ICAR-CIPHET, Ludhiana.
- No TA/ DA will certainly be paid for attending the interview.
- The applicants have to bring with them original documents and also a brief of research work carried out during post-graduation/PhD in addition to one set of a xerox of all relevant documents at the time of interview.
- No objection certification from the employer in case he/ she is employed elsewhere.
- Experience certification in original (if any).
- No separate interview call will certainly be issued to applicants.
- All eligible applicants are asked to be present thirty minutes prior to the scheduled time on the date of Interview for necessary formalities.
- Canvassing in any type of form will render the applicant disqualified for the post.
Note: The applications with detailed bio-data in the given proforma may be sent through registered post with passport size photograph to Project Investigator, DBT-Twinning Project, TOT Division, ICAR-CIPHET, PO: PAU, Ludhiana – 141 004, Punjab or by email to [email protected]. Tel No. 0161- 2313130; Fax: 0161-2308670.
- Date and time of Interview: 21st January 2021, 11:30 AM
- Venue: Conference Hall No. 2, ICAR-Central Institute of Post Harvest Engineering and Technology (ICAR-CIPHET), PO; PAU, Ludhiana-141 004 (Punjab)
Emoluments: Rs. 31,000/- plus 20 percent HRA consolidated monthly.
Essential Qualifications: Master Degree in Fish Processing Technology/ Fisheries Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Animal Biotechnology with 4 years/ 5 years of Bachelor’s Degree (based on O.M. Edn. 6/27/2014-HRD dated 30.07.2019 of the council).
Candidates having Post-Graduate Degree in Basic Sciences/ Biological Sciences including
Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Life Sciences/ Food Science and also Technology with 3 years Bachelor’s degree as well as 2 years Master’s degree should have NET qualification as well as 2 years of research experience.
Desirable Qualification: Practical experience in molecular works as evident by publication.
Preferable Qualification: Relevant research experience as evident from thesis/ dissertation/ project work.
See Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: ICAR-CIPHET Research Fellow Recruitment – Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.