Govt DRDO-DRL Biotech & Microbiology Junior Research Fellow Recruitment
Govt DRDO-DRL Biotech & Microbiology Junior Research Fellow Recruitment. DRDO-DRL requires Microbiology/ Biotechnology candidates to apply for research fellow positions as per the details below:
This Job Expires In :
Defence Research Laboratory (DRL).
Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO).
Post Bag 2, Tezpur-784001, Assam.
Phone: 03712-258836; FAX: 03712-258534.
APPLICATIONS FOR JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP (JRF).
Applications are invited from energetic and enthusiastic candidates with the zeal to work at high attitude areas for the following few vacant posts of Jr. Research Fellowship at DRL(DRDO), Tezpur, Assam located at Solamara Camp, on Airport Road, 12 Kms from Tezpur.
Name of the Post: Jr. Research Fellow (JRF)
Age: 28 Yrs
How to Apply:
* Nos of vacancy may vary
- Cutoff Date: Age and also Education qualification will be counted as on 01/Jan/2021. Age Limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST as well as 3 years for OBC applicants.
- Place of work: Place of work is DRL, Tezpur and also its detachments at Salari as well as Tawang in Arunachal Pradesh.
- Period: Period of JRF is initially 2 years, which is extendable based on Govt guidelines as well as the award of Fellowship does not confer any kind of right to absorption or employment in DRDO.
- How to apply: Interested candidates MUST send his/her Bio-data elaborating personal data, contact details and brief on educational & professional qualifications etc. (max in 2 pages) along with self-attested copies of certificates and testimonials in PDF format latest by 14/Feb/2021 at e-mail ID: [email protected]. No application will be entertained after the closing date.
- Date of Interview: Date and also time for Interview will be intimated individually to the suitable applicants by email.
- Interview: Interview will be conducted Online or Off-line according to provisions available at that time.
- Joining: All the chosen applicants are to produce certifications, testimonials etc. in original in support of age, educational as well as professional qualifications at the time of joining.
Stipend per month: Rs. 31,000/-
Essential Qualifications: 1st Class MSc in Biotechnology / Microbiology with NET qualification.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Govt DRDO-DRL Biotech & Microbiology Junior Research Fellow Recruitment. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.