Govt CSGRC Jobs – Silk Board Vacancies, Applications Invited
Government Jobs. Govt CSGRC Jobs – Silk Board Vacancies, Applications Invited. Life Sciences /Microbiology/ Mol Bio/ Biotech/ Biochem & Biological Sciences Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can check out the details on the same below
This job expires in :
Central Sericultural Germplasm Resources Centre (CSGRC)
Central Silk Board, Ministry of Textiles: Govt. of India
Hosur-635109, Krishnagiri District, Tamil Nadu
Name of the Job: Project Assistant
No. of Posts: 01
Name of Project: AIT-06006MI “Marker assisted screening to identify silkworm genetic
resources tolerant to BmNPV and BmBDV” (CSB funded project)
Duration: Project period only
Place of Work: Central Sericultural Germplasm Resources Centre (CSGRC), Hosur-635109, Tamil Nadu.
Age limit: 25 years as on date of interview (5 years relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/ PH as well as women applicants).
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants may attend the walk-in-Interview to be held at the institute on 20.01.2021 (Wednesday) from 9.30 am onwards.
- Applicants are asked to produce original documents (with self-attested copies) as well as send duly-filled application (proforma available at institute’s website- www.csgrc.res.in) as well as complete biodata at the time of the interview. Interested applicants might send their biodata in advance to the e-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The engagement will be totally on a temporary basis for the project/scheme duration only. Additionally claim for any post will not be entertained thereafter.
- Canvassing in any type of form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- No TA/DA will certainly be paid for attending the interview.
- The decision of the Director will be final as well as binding in all respects.
- Candidates attending the interview should follow the Covid-19 protocols adopted/ imposed by the Home State Govt/District administration/Institute. Wearing a mask as well as maintaining social distancing is mandatory at the institute campus.
- Institute Address: Central Sericultural Germplasm Resources Centre, Central Silk Board, Ministry of Textiles, Govt. of India, P.B. No. 44, Thally Road, Hosur – 635109, Krishnagiri Dist., Tamil Nadu. Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone: 04344 -222013/ 221148.
Essential Qualification: 3-year B.Sc. in Biological Sciences with minimal 60% marks (55% for SC/ST applicants).
Desirable Qualification: M.Sc. in Life Sciences (Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Molecular Biology/Biochemistry) with research experience in the pertinent field.
Emoluments: 15,000/- p.m. (consolidated).
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Govt CSGRC Jobs – Silk Board Vacancies, Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.