CSMCRI Associate Job For Biotech & Microbiology – Apply Online
CSMCRI Associate Job For Biotech & Microbiology – Apply Online. MSc Biotechnology, and Microbiology Project Associate Job Opening. CSIR-Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute MSc vacancies. MSc candidates are encouraged to apply at CSMCRI.
This job expires in :
Recruitment of Project Junior Research Fellow in SERB sponsored Project
No. of Posts – 01 (One)
Advt. No. 01 / PO Division / GAP 2125 / January 2021
Name of the Post: Project Associate 1
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Soil microbial processes and mechanism of greenhouse gas emission (CH4) under various vegetations from intertidal zone of coastal area”.
Age: The upper age limitation is 35 years on the last date of application
* Relaxation in age according to CSIR norms.
Application Procedure for CSMCRI:
- The interested candidates meeting above qualifications might send their application in the prescribed format only by email ([email protected]) in advance prior to 15 February 2021 (No application with be taken into consideration after 5.45 PM on 15 February 2021) for screening procedure. Candidates must send a scanned copy of the application pasted with passport size photo as well as one set of all certificates (will certainly be verified with originals at the time of joining) for screening procedure to appear in the online-Interview. The online-Interview will be held on 23.02.2021 (10.30 AM – 1.00 PM) via the on-line procedure. Incomplete application/without application format would be rejected during screening.
- The posts are totally short-term for a period of sponsored project/scheme only. It would certainly, therefore, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any kind of candidates for claiming extension or absorption in CSMCRI/CSIR. The candidate himself has to make arrangement to appear for online-interview, Link or on-line ID (with a time slot) will certainly be provided to the screened candidates through mail to appear in the interview.
Monthly Emoluments & Qualifications:
- Rs. 31000/- + HRA for M. Sc. (Microbiology/ Biotechnology) scholars that are selected with (a) National eligibility tests-CSIR-UGC NET consisting of lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or (b) a selection process through National level exams conducted by central government departments and also their agencies as well as institutes.
- Rs. 25000/- + HRA for others i.e. M.Sc. (Microbiology/ Biotechnology) who do not fall under (a)as well as (b) above.
Essential Qualifications: M. Sc. Microbiology / Biotechnology
Desirable: work experience in Metagenomics, Real-time PCR as well as Next-generation-sequencing
Editor’s Note: CSMCRI Associate Job For Biotech & Microbiology – Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.