Bharat Serums Jobs – Biochem/Biotech/Microbio Research Officer
Bharat Serums Jobs – Biochem/Biotech/Microbio Research Officer. MSc Microbiology, Biotech & Biochemistry candidates at Bharat Serums and Vaccines Ltd. MSc Biotech / Biochem/ Microbiology Jobs. Bharat Serums and Vaccines Ltd jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
Name of the Post: Research Officer
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
Location: Navi Mumbai
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category: R&D
Role: Bio-Technical Research Associate/Scientist
Key Skills: Formulation, purification, downstream, Protein Purification, Research, downstream, buffer, Chromatography
Roles as well as Responsibilities:
- Downstream process (Protein purification) development.
- Protein formulation for therapeutic usage.
- Manufacturing support to Downstream as well as formulation process.
- Ought to have a thorough knowledge of various protein purification techniques, basic analytical techniques and some knowledge of therapeutic protein formulations.
- Carrying out various unit operations – buffer prep work, buffer filtration, chromatography gel packing, purification runs, ultrafiltration, nanofiltration, protein concentrations, dilutions, etc., in relation to Downstream process development. Performing various laboratory-scale formulation experiments for the drug product.
- Data analysis, interpretation, presentations and also documentation in time bound manner with complete traceability.
- Day to day coordination with various other groups – cell culture and also analytical on samples details, experimental outcomes, documentation, etc.
- Co-ordination with manufacturing team for monitoring small scale, scale-up, validation batches as well as commercial batches. Offering physical presence to manufacturing plant for initial batches and for any kind of required trouble shootings.
- Prep work of various documents SOPs, SLPs, MMFs, BMRs, etc. in consultation with lab seniors.
- Upkeep of all laboratory instruments, log as well as an inventory of laboratory chemicals.
- Should be a very good team player and exhibit a high degree of learning and implementing new things.
- Self-disciplined in carrying out activities in a time-bound manner and also reporting.
- Excellent communication with inter and also intra departmental teammates and with vendors for expedited outcomes.
- Should keep oneself updated with the latest developments in the field of purification and also formulation.
- PG: MS/M.Sc(Science) – Biotechnology, Bio-Chemistry, Microbiology
Editor’s Note: Bharat Serums Jobs – Biochem/Biotech/Microbio Research Officer. biotechnology jobs, biochemistry jobs, research officer jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.