ICMR-VCRC Jobs – Life Science & Zoology Project Assistant
ICMR-VCRC Jobs – Life Science & Zoology Project Assistant. Life Sciences and Zoology Project Assistant Job Opening. Vector Control Research Centre Life Science & Zoology Project Assistant Jobs. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
ADVERTISEMENT No.20/PROJECT/ 2020/
Name of the Position: Project Assistant
No. of Posts: 01 (One) -(UR-1)
Name of the Project: “Tracking the elimination of malaria in Odisha state: Evidence to corroborate the decline of malaria to the status of zero transmission”
Age Limit: Not exceeding 30 years
Contract Period: One year (initially) and likely to be extended as per requirement
Place of Posting: ICMR-VCRC Field Station, Koraput, Odisha
- Candidates who desire to appear for the above-mentioned posts can download the application from the web site of ICMR-Vector Control Research Centre (www.vcrc.icmr.org.in). Applicants are requested to fill up the application form and also bring all the original certifications of educational qualification (Certificate/Statement of marks), experience certificates, Aadhar Card along with one set of a xerox of the same duly self-attested and also a recent passport size photo for attending the written test/interview.
- Age relaxation is admissible according to Gol rules. Age, Qualification, Experience etc., will certainly be reckoned as on the date of Walk-in Written Test/Interview.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not ensure for the selection.
- The person currently in regular time scale service under any type of Government Department/Organizations are not eligible to apply.
- No TA/DA etc. will be paid to the candidate for appearing in walk-in-written test/ interview.
- The selected candidate will have no claim for regular appointment in any ICMR Institutes/Centres for the continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- Any kind of canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or various other outside influence with regard to selection will be a disqualification as well as such applicants will certainly not be considered.
- The Principal Investigator can accept/reject any application without assigning any type of reason( s) as well as no correspondence in this matter will certainly be entertained.
- Applicants are required to be present at the venue in time and also Walk-in Written Test/Interview will certainly commence after verification of all the original certifications.
- The offer of engagement will be subject to verification of original certificates according to the advertisement.
- No calculators, log tables, communication devices like mobile phone, Tablet/iPad etc., are allowed inside the Examination/Interview Hall.
- Request for the re-evaluation of answer sheets will not be entertained.
- Applicants that resort to malpractice of any kind of kind will immediately be sent out of the Exam Hall.
Selection Procedure: Walk-in-interview or a written test, if the number of eligible candidates is more than 30.
The venue, Date of Walk-in-Written Test & Interview & Reporting Time:
- ICMR- VCRC Field Station
Hati Line, Near Collectorate, Koraput-764 020, Odisha
- 12-01-2021 (Tuesday)
- 10.00 A.M. to 11.00 A.M. (Candidates will not be entertained after 11.00 A.M.)
Consolidated Salary: Rs. 31,000/-
Essential Qualifications: Graduate in Life Science/Zoology/Botany relevant subjects from a recognized University with three years of work experience from a recognized Institution or Master’s degree in a pertinent subject.
Nature of Duties: Entomological/ parasitological collections as well as laboratory processing for identification of vectors/ human malaria parasite species, mosquito dissection as well as exam for parasite/pathogens, mosquito blood meal analysis etc. Field surveys for collection of sociology related data, data entry in computer, compilation of data as well as maintenance of field and laboratory equipment.
See Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: ICMR-VCRC Jobs – Life Science & Zoology Project Assistant. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.