Govt Junior Research Fellow Job at Zoological Survey of India
Govt Junior Research Fellow Job at Zoological Survey of India. Zoological Survey of India Jobs. MSc JRF Jobs. Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) jobs for MSc Zoology candidates. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Government of India
Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
ZOOLOGICAL SURVEY OF INDIA
Andaman and Nicobar Regional Centre
Port Blair – 744 102, Andaman and Nicobar Islands
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No of the Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Status, distribution patterns and habitat modeling of
Nicobar Megapode Megapodius nicobariensis Blyth, 1846: An impact assessment after
fifteen years of the tsunami 2004”
Application Process for ZSI Job:
- The Last Date for submission of the completely filled up application is 15th January 2021
- The position is for a duration of three years and solely on a temporary basis and will be
terminated on completion of the assignment.
- The upper age limit for applying for JRF is 28 years as on 31st January 2021. The age limitation might be relaxed for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC-Non Creamy Layer
( NCL)/ Women/ Physically Challenged applicants based on Government of India guidelines.
- Interested candidates may send the duly filled-in applications with attested true copies of testimonials of educational qualifications, research experience, proof for date of birth etc., along with copies of mark sheets of all exams as well as ‘No Objection Certificate’ from present employer (if employed) to The Officer-in-Charge, Zoological Survey of India, Andaman as well as Nicobar Regional Centre, Haddo, Port Blair-744 102, Andaman & Nicobar Islands (Email: [email protected]/ [email protected]).
- At the time of the verification of original documents (even after selection), if it is found that an attempt has actually been made by the applicant to willfully hide, misrepresent or canvass the facts, such applicant will certainly not be taken into consideration for selection as well as due action will certainly be implemented.
- The applicant will be shortlisted on the basis of their qualification as well as experience. Shortlisted applicants will be informed through e-mail and speed post for appearing prior to an interview committee.
- The selected applicants are expected to undertake extensive field surveys in the Nicobar
group of islands as well as needed to stay a longer period in Great Nicobar Island. Likewise needed to travel Headquarters, Regional Centres of ZSI and also will need to join immediately after their selection.
- The Director, Zoological Survey of India reserves the right to reject any candidature in view of incomplete info provided by the candidate or for any other reason.
Fellowship: Rs.31,000/- plus HRA as per rules.
Essential Qualification: M.Sc. degree in Wildlife Biology/Zoology/Environmental
Sciences with a minimum of 60% aggregate mark from a recognized University
Desirable Qualification: Research experience in bird studies.
See Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: Govt Junior Research Fellow Job at Zoological Survey of India. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.