ICMR-NIMR Consultant Jobs For Life & Biological Sciences – Apply Online
ICMR-NIMR Consultant Jobs For Life & Biological Sciences – Apply Online. ICMR-NIMR Life Science & Biological sciences research job vacancies. ICMR-NIMR New Delhi job openings for life sciences & biological sciences candidates, check details on the same below:
This job expires in :
NIMR Job Details
ICMR- NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MALARIA RESEARCH
INDIAN COUNCIL OF MEDICAL RESEARCH (DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH RESEARCH)
SECTOR-8, DWARKA, NEW DELHI- 110077, INDIA
Tel:+91-11-25307103, 25307104, 25361092, 25361093
website: www.nimr.org.in, nimr.icmr.org.in
Advt. No NIMR/Consultant Publication/2020/01
VACANCY NOTIFICATION FOR CONSULTANT (PUBLICATION)POST
Applications are invited up to 2nd December 2020 in the prescribed format (available on the websites of ICMR-NIMR) via link http://nimr.org.in/publication/ up to 05:00 PM on 2nd December 2020 for the full-time post of Consultant Publication contract basis initially for one year at NIMR, Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi.
Name of the Post: Consultant (Publication)
Age: Not exceeding 65 years on the last date of receiving the application.
Procedure For Recruitment:
- Candidates meeting the age criteria and also possessing the required qualifications,
experience, etc. can fill the Application Form via link http://nimr.org.in/publication/ up to 05:00 PM on 2nd December after that the link will be disabled immediately.
- Keeping in view the pandemic situation as well as non-availability of Transport Services due to COVID-19, the interview/personal discussion will be conducted via online mode (Skype/video call).
- Applicants need to submit the duly self-attested copies of proof of their age, educational qualifications, experiences, testimonials etc. at the time of joining if selected.
- Chosen applicants need to bring all the documents as mentioned above in Original while joining.
KINDLY NOTE: The shortlists applicants will certainly be informed via email.
Other terms and conditions for applications are given hereunder:
- Incomplete applications or not submitted in prescribed format or without photo and a signature or received after the last date will be summarily rejected.
- Submission of incorrect or false info will disqualify the candidature at any stage.
- Since the posts are purely on a temporary basis, no benefit of Provident Fund, Leave Travel Concession, Medical, etc. will certainly be available to the appointee.
- Age limit and also experience will certainly be considered as on the date of receipt of Application Form.
- The Director, NIMR has the right to accept/ reject any type of application without assigning any type of reason thereof and no correspondence/recommendation will certainly be entertained in this matter.
- Canvassing and also bringing outside influence in any form for shortlisting or employment will certainly be treated as disqualification and also the applicant will be debarred from the selection procedure.
- Bad connection/ connection failure from any side will certainly NOT be the responsibility of the NIMR.
- Selected applicants have to sign an agreement of contractual appointment with NIMR.
- Any kind of addendum/ corrigendum in respect of above vacancy notice will be issued on the NIMR website www.nimr.org.in as well as no separate notification will be issued in the print media. Candidates are requested to routinely check out the website: www.nimr.org.in. so to keep them updated.
- The Director reserves the right to increase/ decrease the number of posts as per.
- Qualification and experience must be in relevant discipline/field as well as from a reputed institution/ organization recognized by the relevant authority.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/ experience does not guarantee selection.
- The post is contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be renewed after every specific period of time-based on satisfactory performance and project requirement.
- The post is filled-up on a totally short-term basis and contractual basis & the candidate will have no right to claim for any kind of type of Permanent Employment under ICMR-NIMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- Any Addendum/Corrigendum in respect of above vacancies, notice shall be issued on.
websites https://main.icmr.nic.in/ and https://nimr.icmr.org.in/. just and also no separate notification will be issued in the press. Applicants are requested to regularly visit the web sites (https://main.icmr.nic.in/ and https://nimr.icmr.org.in/.) to keep themselves updated.
- The advertisement and the application link is available on website https://main.icmr.nic.in/ and https://nimr.icmr.org.in/.
Consolidated Salary: Rs.70,000/- monthly (inclusive of all allowances)
- Professionals ought to have a Master’s Degree in any kind of science field and/or PhD in any biological sciences.
- Documented knowledge of print-production and also editing/processing of scientific journals; with published papers.
- Professionals must have a PhD in Life Sciences.
- Two years’ experience in editing and processing of scientific journals/publications.
- Diploma or other professional certification in publishing/print-production/ writing.
- Good command over the English language; knowledge of the peer-review system, print.
and production, computer as well as Adobe applications.
Screening as well as assignment of manuscripts, editing of accepted manuscripts to be published in the Journal of Vector Borne Diseases, copyediting, compilation as well as editing of annual reports plus other publications of the Institute as well as other related works assigned according to the requirements.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: ICMR-NIMR Consultant Jobs For Life & Biological Sciences – Apply Online, msc life science jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.