ICAR-IARI Genetics Research Fellow Jobs – Applications Invited
ICAR-IARI Genetics Research Fellow Jobs – Applications Invited. MSc Plant Pathology/ Biotechnology/Genetics can apply for research vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can check job details, application procedure and such below:
This job expires in :
ICAR-INDIAN AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH
Pusa Campus, New Delhi- 110 012
Owing to the prevailing COVID-19 crisis, candidates might choose for interview either in-person or through online process. The eligible candidates (appearing in-person as well as an online mode) are asked to send their application in the enclosed proforma along with a scanned copy of the original documents either through e-mail to Lakshman.Prasad@icar.gov.in with a copy to email@example.com by Nov 23, 2020. After screening the applications, the eligible candidates will be informed for further details regarding interview by email or over the phone. Original documents of the candidates appearing interview in-person will be verified on the interview date and for the candidates appearing online interview will be verified at a later stage.
Position Title: JRF/SRF
Name of the Project: “Genomic-led improvement of biotic and abiotic stress
tolerance in mustard rape for economic and environmental sustainability”
How to Apply:
- For the details of qualifications and also other requirements, please refer to ICAR Office.
Memorandum (F. No. Edn./ 6/27/2014/ HRD dated: 13/07/2015 & F.No.Agri.Edn./ 6/27/2014/ HRD dated: 09/10/2015). The emolument of the above positions will be based on DST/DBT guidelines.
- Age Limitation for the positions is 35 years max. Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC as well as 5 years’ relaxation for SC/ST and woman applicants according to Government/ ICAR guidelines. Minimum age needs to be of 18 years as on date of interview.
- The qualified candidates ought to report for the interview thirty minutes prior to the scheduled time on the date of interview for necessary formalities. Candidates appearing for interview should bring two copies of their biodata in prescribed application format given below (Annexure I & II), two passport size photos as well as one set of attested copies of their certificates/ mark-sheets/ experience proof etc. Applicants should bring with them original documents at the time of interview for verification.
- Just the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the interview.
- No objection certification from the employer, in case he/ she has employment.
- Candidates whose near/ distant relative( s) is an employee of the ICAR/ IARI, need to declare it and communicate this office as per format given below. Such a declaration should reach to the undersigned by Nov 24, 2020.
- Candidates reaching after specified time may not ordinarily be entertained.
- Canvassing in any type of form would lead to disqualification of the applicant.
- No TA/ DA will certainly be paid for attending the interview.
- The selected candidates shall not claim for any type of regular appointments at this institute as the above positions are purely contractual, non-regular, time-bound and also are co-terminus with the project.
Salary: Rs. 31000 pm plus 24 percent HRA
Essential Qualifications: Postgraduate degree in basic science or in professional courses (Plant Pathology/ Biotechnology/Genetics or other related fields of plant sciences) chosen through a process described through any norms given in DST Office Memorandum (O.M) No. SR/S9/Z -08/ 2018 dated 30-01-2019 i.e Scholars who are chosen through National Eligibility Test CSIR-UGC-NET consisting of lectureship (Assistant professorship) as well as GATE. The selection procedure through a national level examination conducted by Central government departments and their agencies and institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
Desirable Experience: Experience in pathological as well as biochemical techniques.
See Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Note: ICAR-IARI Food Tech Research Fellow Recruitment – Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.