Govt IBSD Project Associate – Biotech/Life Science & Microbio Apply
Govt IBSD Project Associate – Biotech/Life Science & Microbio Apply. MSc Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Life Sciences candidates are encouraged to apply for Project Associate Vacancies at Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development.
This Job Expires In :
ADVERTISEMENT NO. AP/137
Applications are invited from deserved and also suitable applicants for the post of Project Associate-I under the project entitled “Exploration of native microorganisms and biocatalysts from traditional fermented products of Sikkim Himalayas for development of lactose free and bioactive peptide enriched milk-based functional products” under Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India at IBSD regional centre, Sikkim.
Name of the Post: Project Associate-I
No. of Posts: 02
Upper Age Limit (years): 35
Duration: 3 (Three) years or till the completion of the project whichever is earlier.
The selected candidate will not claim for a regular appointment either in IBSD, Imphal and also its branches or DBT, New Delhi. Recruitment of the above position shall be according to the Recruitment Rules of the Institute. Eligible and interested applicants may send their application with scan copies of the following documents via e-mail: [email protected] or [email protected] latest by 26th November 2020.
- A duly filled-in application which is given in the next page.
- Scanned copies of marks sheets, certifications, age evidence, Category (in case of SC/ST/OBC/ PWD applicants, relaxable for reserved categories as per GoI standards).
- Experience certificates, if any type of.
- List of publications/patents, if any kind of.
- In-depth biodata.
- Candidates need to offer their mobile no. and also Email.
Due to COVID-19 Pandemic situation, shortlisted candidates should appear interview through video conferencing as well as the details of which will be communicated through Email. No interim enquiries will certainly be entertained.
Consolidated monthly salary:
- Rs. 31,000/- +8% HRA for the first and also 2nd year and Rs. 35,000/- +8% HRA
for the 3rd year (For NET as well as GATE qualified applicants).
- Rs. 25,000/- + 8% HRA for the first as well as a second-year and also 28000 + 8% HRA for the 3rd year (For Non NET/ GATE qualified candidates) (Based on DST OM SR/S9/Z -05/ 2019.
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc in Microbiology or Biotechnology or Life Sciences.
Desirable Qualifications: Candidate with experience in fermented foods and also enzymes evidenced with publication in SCI Journal.
See Notification & Download Format From Below
Editor’s Note: Govt IBSD Project Associate – Biotech/Life Science & Microbio Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.