BNHS Life Science Jobs – Zoology / Botany Education Officer Post
BNHS Life Science Jobs – Zoology / Botany Education Officer Post. Bombay Natural History Society is recruiting for Education Officer positions. Life Sciences / Zoology / Botany msc jobs for eligible candidates at Bombay Natural History Society. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
POST AT EDUCATION CENTRE AT BIHAR STATION
Interested applicants are requested to mail their updated resume to
[email protected] with a copy marked to [email protected] on or before 25th November
2020. Visit the BNHS web site to know more concerning our programs https://www.bnhs.org/. Tel: 022-22821811.
Post: Education Officer
No of vacancy: 01
Workplace: BNHS, Bihar Centre at Bhagalpur. Preference will be given to candidates
from the state of Bihar, particularly Bhagalpur and the adjoining areas.
Age: 22 to 26
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates must send out the application with full bio-data on or prior to 25th November 2020, giving two references.
- Please send out a soft copy of your application to: Email: [email protected] as well as a copy to [email protected].
The HR Dept.
Bombay Natural History Society,
Hornbill House, Shaheed Bhagat Singh Road,
Opp. Lion Gate,
Mumbai – 400 001.
- To design, promote, manage, implement and evaluate the environment programmes/ modules for academic institutions, government sectors, local communities and the general public.
- To conceptualize, design as well as develop educational materials that are supportive of
programmes as well as contribute to the educational resources of the centre.
- To develop content for education material in local languages
- To develop thematic programs based around Eco day celebration, citizen science
and community engagement.
- To implement project-related activities
- To promote programs via print and also electronic media.
- To visit schools and also colleges on a periodic basis.
- To ensure the update of the social media account
- To write programme reports for major events.
- To prepare press releases.
- To develop periodic activity reports and also yearly plans
- To develop programme budgets and also request for advances.
- To co-ordinate with volunteers and interns
- To assist Program Manager in the implementation of education programmes as well as
- To carry out program related communication
- To prepare periodic program expenditure statements
- To carry out photo documentation of events/ flora as well as fauna
- To take care of educational resources, installations as well as exhibits and also mobile unit.
- To attend promotional exhibitions
- To attend workshops, seminars as well as conferences for professional development
- To liaison with the Education officers of CEC-Delhi.
Remuneration: Initial appointment will be as a Trainee Education Officer for 6 months
with a remuneration of Rs.24,000/- monthly. After the satisfactory performance, the
candidate will be appointed as Education Officer at Rs.30,000/- per month CTS.
Essential Qualification: M.Sc. in Environmental Science/ Life Sciences/ Zoology/ Botany/ etc. Candidates with B.Ed or M.Ed would certainly be favoured.
Desirable Qualification: One year of experience in a comparable position is preferable. Excellent physical health is essential. Knowledge of local language is essential.
Core competencies required:
- Professionalism: Working experience of nature education. Excellent data mining abilities, and also able to rapidly analyze and integrate diverse information from varied sources.
- Communication: Good written as well as verbal communication abilities, Internet
Communication Technology (ICT) abilities are a must.
- Planning as well as organizing: The proven capability to plan as well as organize work, Capability to integrate the education administration and also accounts work.
- Teamwork: Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational
goals; Capability to maintain effective working relations with volunteers and visitors.
- Commitment: The job demands an excellent amount of commitment as it includes working on weekends/public holidays sometimes.
- Languages: English is the working language. For the post advertised, fluency in oral
as well as written English and also Hindi is required.
- Computer Savvy: Excellent computer skills – Microsoft Office (word and also excel is a must), e-mail, internet (conversant with social media) are required.
- Contract Condition: Once chosen the applicant will undergo six-month probation.
period, if proved their mettle, he/she will be put on a three-year contract duration with.
annual renewal based upon yearly performance. After the appointment, the applicant should be willing to undergo training at Delhi or Bhagalpur and be ready to work on-site thereafter.
See Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: BNHS Life Science Jobs – Zoology / Botany Education Officer Post. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.