Biological Science Research Assistant Recruitment at AIIMS Bhubaneswar
Biological Science Research Assistant Recruitment at AIIMS Bhubaneswar. MSc Biological Science candidates walk-in for RA position at AIIMS Bhubaneswar. Research Assistant vacany for candidates at AIIMS Bhubaneswar. Interested and eligible candidates check out the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Job Title: Research Assistant
No. of Posts: 01
Name of Project: “Protective antibody response following double dose measles vacation and factors for non – response among tribal children in remote areas of Odisha”
Location: AIIMS, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Age Limit: 30 years
* Age relaxation for SC, ST and also OBC will be applicable according to Govt of India Norms. Years of working experience in relevant research projects (ICMR/ Others) will certainly be taken into consideration for age relaxation in case of deserving applicants.
NB: The Project staff will be required to travel to tribal areas for the above research.
How to apply?
Interested candidates might appear for an on-line interview. Applicants should send by mail duly filled application form (According to the prescribed proforma) and all certificates of educational qualifications, experience certification in addition to a passport size photo, one day prior to the time of the interview. Original documents will certainly be verified before joining upon selection. Online link will certainly be provided to the candidates in their mail id.
(Valid Email Id and also mobile no. need to be provided by the candidates).
Email Id for submission of application: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions:
- These are tenure vacancies under the funded project and also are not employment on AIIMS Bhubaneswar payroll. Employment will be automatically ended upon completion of the project as well as there is no liability for permanent employment on AIIMS, Bhubaneswar or Principal Investigator. Likewise, the applicants have no right to claim permanent employment based on this job.
- Age Concession: Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ST/OBC applicants, Retrenched Government Employees, Departmental Candidates (including projects), and Ex-servicemen according to the instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in various other research projects will certainly additionally be admissible for experience as well as skilled persons.
- Selected applicants have to carry out extensive touring as well as collect data from field.
- Chosen applicants have to undergo training at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar.
- NO TA/DA. will be paid for attending this Walk-in-Interview.
- All other terms and conditions will be regulated by the standards as issued by ICMR-NCDIR AIIMS, Bhubaneswar.
Dr. Bhagrathi Dwibedi
Department of Pediatric,
Dr. Bhagrathi Dwibedi
- Date of interview: 20 Nov 2020
- Time of Interview: 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Reporting Time: 9:00 AM
Essential Qualification: Grad in biological science/ Paramedical Sciences from a recognized university with 3 years work experience in the area of molecular biology/ health research from a recognized institution or Master’s degree in the pertinent subject.
Desirable Qualification: Past experience of working in projects of health research and with knowledge of computer and also data handling.
Proposed Salary: Rs. 31,000/-
See Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: Biological Science Research Assistant Recruitment at AIIMS Bhubaneswar. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.