Parexel QA Jobs – Life & Biological Sciences Apply Online
Parexel QA Jobs – Life & Biological Sciences Apply Online. Life Science, Biological Sciences QA Jobs. Parexel Senior QA Auditor Life & Biological Science career. Parexel has job openings for life sciences & biological sciences candidates. Check out all of the details on the same below:
Parexel Vacancy Details
Designation: Senior QA Auditor
Requisition ID: 62133BR
Location: Mohāli, Punjab, India
Accountability Supporting Activities:
- Perform as well as Report audits
- Independently plan, schedule, conduct and report a range of GxP audits in accordance with client requirements and also Sponsor procedures.
- Perform as well as deliver high-quality audits/ audit reports within defined timelines/ budgets, with limited oversight. Lead or participate in co-audits/ observed audits with client representatives or other QA auditors. Travel internationally for audits as needed.
- Capability to review and, if necessary, identify improvements that improve the quality and also the clarity of audit reports
- Follow-up audits
- Collect as well as review responses to audit observations as well as a follow-up/ escalate inadequate or delayed responses as necessary to ensure timelines are met and responses of a satisfactory quality are obtained.
- Lead audit programs
- Work with client QA as well as Operations to plan and manage a program of audits. Resolve program-related issues in a constructive as well as pro-active way.
- Ensure needed audits are performed and reported according to the client and QA requirements, on time and on budget.
- Review audit reports, responses as well as other programs deliverable to guarantee consistently high quality. Arrange meetings with client and also other key stakeholders as needed.
- Guarantee customer satisfaction as well as program profitability.
- Support auditor training
- Help with the training of new/ less experienced auditors by performing co-audits, delivering training, and sharing knowledge as well as experience.
- Maintain records/ systems
- Maintain needed QA tools and also guarantee and QA systems are regularly updated with accurate info for audits as well as various other activities.
- Provide consultancy
- Provide advice on regulatory compliance to clients, Operations and also Quality.
- Support the development, maintenance, review and improvement of procedures, systems and also tools by providing constructive ideas and suggestions.
- Provide input on QA planning and also strategy as requested.
- Support the Sponsor Audit and also Inspection Team
- Help with sponsor audits/ regulatory inspections, as assigned
- Fosters an excellent working relationship with internal as well as external clients
Promote compliance within – Working knowledge and expertise of policies, procedures, as well as guidelines, in addition to applicable nationwide and international regulations and requirements; able to apply them as needed
- Proactively recognize areas for a procedure/ procedural improvements, providing input to management and also taking the initiative, as appropriate
- Ability to rapidly learn, understand and apply applicably as well as Sponsor procedures
- Ability to learn and utilize and also client computer systems
- Client-focused approach to work
- Capability to develop good working relationships with a culturally diverse group and client personnel
- Willingness to work effectively with multiple supervisors in a matrix environment as well as to value the importance of teamwork
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, consisting of the ability to present at conferences, meetings as well as training sessions
- Capability to mentor/ train auditors as well as other personnel
- Excellent organizational, analytical, problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Effective at analyzing problems taking into consideration the ‘big picture’ and recommending appropriate corrective actions
- Capability to work independently and also consistently in a hectic environment
- Accurate and detail-oriented
- Outstanding time management skills with the capability to focus on workload and also manage multiple as well as varied tasks/ projects with enthusiasm
- A flexible attitude to work assignments and also new learning and also the ability to adjust to changing priorities and unforeseen events
- Capability to diplomatically deal with sensitive issues confidentially and also professionally
- Capability to work professionally with very confidential information
- Team leadership capabilities and also a positive attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in life science or equivalent experience got by working in a pertinent area (clinical research setting, lab, etc.).
- Educated to degree level (technology, biological science, pharmacy or other health-related discipline preferred) or equal qualification or clinical research experience.
Editor’s Note: Parexel QA Jobs – Life & Biological Sciences Apply Online, life sciences msc jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
I’m interested in the job. I’m msc Biomedical science completed in 2020. I handle laboratory work, biochemical tests,clinical research and biological tests also. My project work in Mysore CFTRI Institution kindly accepts my application. thank you
Comments are closed.