NIAB Lifescience Training Programme/Dissertation Work – Applications Invited
Students who are pursuing their undergraduate/master degree i.e., in their final year are eligible to apply for NIAB Lifescience Training Programme/Dissertation Work – Applications Invited. All of the details on the eligibility, application procedure, important dates to remember and such has been given below:
This call expires in :
Seeking Application for Post-graduate Training Programme/ Dissertation Work: for Six Months at NIAB
The Institute provides opportunities for outstanding students to carry out project work under the supervision of the Institute’s scientists towards partial fulfilment of their postgraduate degrees (of a minimum of SIX months’ duration; Session I: January – June). Following procedure needs to be followed by interested students.
- Students that are pursuing master degree (e.g. MSc, MVSc, MTech, integrated master students, etc. in their last year) may apply.
- The request should come from the Head of Department, as well as should provide the academic resumes of the recommended student(s) clearly specifying percentage marks obtained at various levels and the subjects covered, in addition to the duration of proposed project work. The candidate will certainly be chosen based on his/her expertise as well as the need for NIAB research. The committee decision will be last and also not subject to any legal issues.
- Candidates must mention their broad area of interest in the application form but the distribution of Lab will be based on the requirement of individual PIs.
How to Apply:
Applications can be sent to the following e-mail address: [email protected]. The subject line needs to mention ‘Six months Dissertation Work application for January-June Session’. This must be followed by a hard copy of the application sent to Senior Manager, National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB), Servey No. 37, Opp. Journalist Colony, Near Gowlidoddi, Extended Q City Road, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana, India, PIN: 500 032.
Interested candidates may apply, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT mentioned.
The Institute will not provide any accommodation at the campus. The trainee can make his/her own arrangements for lodging, boarding and also travelling during the period of the work.
There are no fixed numbers available each year however requests are considered on the basis of available vacancies.
- Applications for January-June Session will certainly be accepted from 1st October to 30th October 2020.
- Only chosen students will certainly be informed by 15th November 2020 for the January-June 2021 Session. Late applications will certainly not be taken into consideration.
See Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: NIAB Lifescience Training Programme/Dissertation Work – Applications Invited, Project Internship/Post-graduate Training Programme/ Project Work/ Dissertation Work. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.