Mondelēz Food Technology Quality & Food Safety – Apply Online
Mondelēz Food Technology Quality & Food Safety – Apply Online. Mondelez research jobs for food technology/science respectively. Assistant Manage Quality & Food Safety, External Manufacturing job openings. Check all of the details that have been posted below:
Job Title: Assistant Manage Quality & Food Safety, External Manufacturing
Job Ref #: R-762
Location: India (Remote)
- Guarantee end to end Quality and Food Safety Compliance (HACCP) at the external manufacturing site.
- Drive & follow the systems & processes at the site to guarantee continuous improvement in product quality and reduction in consumer complaints.
- Facilitate as well as execute improvement agenda with the support of Central Quality to focus reduction in consumer complaints.
- Periodic review of sanitary design, sanitation program and also drive continuous improvement towards excellence with the support of corporate sanitation manager.
- Guarantee quality in design by participating in I2M processes to ensure safe and quality built-in design.
- Support to Quality Lead & Category Manager for CQV requirements from the site for NPD as well as capacity expansion projects.
- Ensure the compliance requirements to the quality policy
- Lead site for horizontal deployment of best practice initiatives in all aspects of the site quality function to meet Global and also Regional requirements.
- Support as well as maintain Key Process ability improvement initiatives to improve performance against a range of key quality measures (KPI’s).
- Effective interpretation and also the implementation of Mondelez Standards as well as
- Policies, as well as legislative compliance requirements like packaging commodity act & other relevant FSSI regulation.
- Conduct process audits/ GMP/ Internal audits at the external site & review root cause analysis, monitor Corrective Action Preventive Action compliance.
- Ensure proper change management control at contract manufacturing sites.
- Guarantee capability building in external site team with organising various training programs.
- Implementation of HALAL requirements by partnering with the CMO team.
Educational Qualification: Grad in Food/Dairy Technology or MSc in Food or Dairy Science or MSc General Science with relevant experience in similar kind of product manufacturing environment.
Required Experience (Technical Competencies):
- Ought to have minimum 5 to 7 Year experience in Food/ dairy product manufacturing. Working experience over Biscuit or Powder beverage or Chocolate lines would certainly be additional advantages for this role.
- Knowledge of CODEX HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Point) principles is a must. MDLZ HACCP system knowledge would be an additional advantage.w
- Understanding of QMS/FSMS and also GFSI standards & Knowledge of Quality Audit procedures & relevant food safety standards s e.g.– FSSC/HALAL/ BRC/USFDA/ THAT GMP/ AIB/ Export & Import council of India requirements/ Indian Schedule -4 requirements compliance (Food Safety & Standards act, FASSI 2006 Act).
- Understanding of Laboratory Management according to ISO 17025, Validation, & Change Management requirements. PAPAs/CTP/CTQ parameters identification and also monitoring.
- Hands-on experience of Manual COP & CIP Systems as well as various other Sanitation practices validations & verifications according to Mondelēz sanitation guidelines.
- Knowledge on pest Control management & Food microbiology.
- Knowledge on Indian & International standards (High-Pressure Air according to ISO 8573-1:2010, Air Quality Requirements based on EN779:2012 & ASHRAE Standard 52.2-1999), European Hygienic Engineering Design Group (EHEDG) for Utilities (AHU/Steam/Compressed Air/Low Presser Air/Water). Also, knowledge of SDS102/104/105/ 107 would be an advantage.
- Understanding of Hygienic Design review requirements for Equipment and also facilities according to MDLZ ways of Working- e.g. 4 Gate understanding – Design/Development/FAT/ SAT for brand-new projects as well existing facility and equipment.
- Relevant knowledge of quality module processes. & Competency in SAP R/3/ & MS office tools
- Understanding of Supply Chain Quality/ Distribution requirements.
- Special situation management requirements understanding & Understanding of Site Business continuity plan & its effective execution at the external site level.
- Working knowledge of operational excellence concepts (IL6S) like SPC, Value stream mapping, OEE, Kanban, SMED, DMAIC, Pareto charting & MSA.
Is relocation Support Available?
No Relocation Support Available
Editor’s Note: Mondelēz Food Technology Quality & Food Safety – Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.