Freshers Govt Job Openings – Seri Biotech Research Lab Life Sciences. Central Silk Board, Bangalore is hiring for Junior Research Fellow vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
SERIBIOTECH RESEARCH LABORATORY
CENTRAL SILK BOARD, MINISTRY OF TEXTILES,
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
http://www.csb.gov.in/ ; www.sbrl.res.in
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
RECRUITMENT OF ONE JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (JRF) POSITION THROUGH
WALK-IN-INTERVIEW TO BE HELD ON 27/10/2020
Applications are invited by the undersigned from the eligible candidates to attend for a walk-in-interview for one post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) as well as to be recruited in the following research project via walk-in-interview.
Job Name: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: Gene Expression profiling for the identification of resistant/Tolerant Genes to Microsporidian Infection in Lamerin Breed of Silkworm, Bombyx mori” (CO
code: AIT 08003CN)
Funding source: Department of Biotechnology (DBT), New Delhi
Duration of the project: Two (02) years, up to July 2022
Age limitation: 28 yrs as on 01.10. 2020 (relaxation of 5yrs for SC/ST & women applicants).
How to Apply:
Eligible applicants can appear for the interview at the time and venue given below. At the.
time of the interview, a passport size photograph, One xerox each of certifications as well as marks sheets for educational qualifications from SSLC, PUC/ HSC, B. Sc, M. Sc, date of birth, NOC from the present employer if any, research experience certification, as well as caste certification for SC/ST applicants, along with valid e-mail Id and telephone/mobile numbers.
Keep in mind:
- Eligible candidates with provisional/ Degree certificate and mark sheets of all semesters including a final semester of M.Sc. or consolidated mark sheets for all semesters only will be eligible to attend the interview.
- Originals of all the supportive documents mentioned above must be presented for.
verification at the time of interview.
- Walk-in-Interview starts at 9.30 AM on 27 -10 -2020.
- Eligible candidates may appear for an interview at the following venue: Seri Biotech Research Laboratory, Carmelaram post, Kodathi, Bangalore-560035 (Landmark: Near Harvest International School approximately 2.5 KM from Kodathi gate bus stop on Sarjapur Road).
- Applications will certainly NOT be accepted by post/ e-mail/ courier.
- Age limitation: 28 years as on 01/10/2020 (relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and also women candidates).
- Fresh M.Sc. passed applicants are encouraged to apply.
- No TA/DA will be provided to attend the interview.
- The above-mentioned positions are totally temporary, on a contractual basis and also are co-terminus with the project. An additional claim for any type of post will not be entertained thereafter.
- Canvassing in any kind of form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- The decision of the Director will be final as well as binding in all respects.
- The applicant attending the stated interview must purely adhere to the precautionary measures implemented by the Govt. of India for the containment of COVID-19 in the
- All the applicants will certainly undergo thermal screening before the interview.
- The applicants are advised to maintain social distancing, use a face mask as well as sanitizers without fail.
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. in Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology/ Bio chemistry, Molecular Biology/ Genetics/ Molecular Genetics/ Microbiology with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST candidates).
- Preference will be given to CSIR-UGC NET-JRF qualified applicants.
- Experience in Bioinformatics will be favoured.
- Scholars who are selected through National eligibility Tests-CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant professorship) & GATE will certainly be paid Rs 31000/- + HRA based on DST standards.
- JRF (non-NET candidates) will be paid Rs.15000/- +HRA.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Freshers Govt Job Openings – Seri Biotech Research Lab Life Sciences, Seribiotech Research Laboratory jobs, central silk board jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.