Central Silk Board Recruitment – Govt CSRTI JRF Job Opening
Central Silk Board Recruitment – Govt CSRTI JRF Job Opening. Junior Research Fellow opportunities at Central Sericultural Research & Training Institute (CSRTI), Mysore. Latest Jobs for msc Biochemistry/ Microbiology/Biotechnology/Life sciences candidates at Mysore. Interested and eligible candidates can check out the details on the same below
This job expires in :
Applications are invited by the undersigned from the qualified candidates for ONE post of Junior Research Fellow, in the following research project sponsored by Central Silk Board, Government of India, in this laboratory.
Name of the Job: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Name of Project: “Utilization and diversification of silkworm pupae products for human & animal consumption and composting” (Project Code: BPS-01013-CN)”
Tenure of Project: September- 2020 -August-2022 or completion of project whichever is
How to Apply:
Eligible applicants can appear for a Walk-in-Interview at the time and also venue is given below with biodata, a passport size photo, originals as well as one copy each of educational qualifications from SSLC, PUC/Higher secondary, BSc, MSc, etc proof of date of birth, experience certification and also caste certification for SC/ST applicants, togetherwith valid e-mail Id and telephone/mobile numbers and also contact information.
- Date of walk-in-interview: 21-10-2020
- Time: 9.30 AM (Candidates must reach the venue by 9 AM for confirmation of documents).
- The entry of candidates will is permitted only till 12 Noon.
- Venue: Central Sericultural Research & Training Institute (CSRTI), Manandavadi Road, Srirampura, Mysuru-570008.
- Upper age limitation: 28 years as on 10/05/2019 (relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/ Physically challenged as well as women applicants).
- No TA will be provided to attend the interview.
- The above-mentioned position is purely short-term on a contractual basis and also co-terminus with the project. Further claim for any post will not be entertained thereafter.
- Canvassing in any kind of form will lead to termination of candidature.
- The decision of the Director shall be final and also binding in all respects.
- Incomplete applications will summarily be rejected.
- Address for correspondence: The Director, Central Sericultural Research and Training Institute, Central Silk Board, Min.of Textiles, Govt.of India, Manandvadi Road, Srirampura, Mysore. Email: [email protected]; [email protected], Phone: 0821-2362757
Essential Qualification: First class equivalent to 60 % marks 55 % for SC/ST candidates M.Sc in Biochemistry/ Microbiology/Biotechnology/Sericulture/Life sciences.
Desirable Qualification: Knowledge/practical experience in nutrient analysis, microbial culturing and proteomics Or CSIR-UGC-NET for lectureship in life sciences/GATE.
Emoluments: Rs. 15, 000/- pm plus 16 percent HRA.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Central Silk Board Recruitment – Govt CSRTI JRF Job Opening. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.