NDTL Recruitment – Biotech/Biochem/Biological Sciences Apply
NDTL Recruitment – Biotech/Biochem/Biological Sciences Apply. Biochemistry/ Applied
Biochemistry/Biotechnology/ Biological Sciences candidates apply. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL)
(Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Government of India)
Gate No.10,JLN Stadium,
(ENGAGEMENT OF PROJECT QUALITY OFFICER AND PROJECT SENIOR
ANALYST ON CONTRACT BASIS)
The National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL) has actually been established as an autonomous body under the Ministry of Youth Affairs as well as Sports, Government of India for undertaking human sports dope testing & allied research thereon. It is accredited by the National Accreditation Board for Testing & Calibration Laboratories (NABL), (ISO/IEC 17025) and also the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) for testing of urine & blood samples from human sports. It is a state-of-the-art laboratory equipped with modern and latest analytical equipment.
Applications, in the prescribed format as given in Annexure, are invited from Indian
nationals possessing the requisite qualifications and experience for engagement of
‘ Project Quality Officer’ (Annexure– I) and also ‘Project Senior Analyst’ (Annexure–II) purely on Contract Basis, for a duration of one year only, as under:
Name of the Post: Project Quality Officer
No of posts: 01 (One)
Age Limitation: Not exceed 45 years.
Name of the Post: Project Senior Analyst
No of posts: 06 (Six)
Age Limitation: Not exceed 40 years.
Terms & Conditions of engagement:
- Applicants are needed to apply in the prescribed format.
- Age relaxation is applicable based on Govt. of India guidelines.
- The prescribed qualifications are the bare minimum and ought to be in the areas specified. Mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. The applicant should, therefore, mention clearly in the application about the qualifications and also experienced in the relevant area over and above the minimum prescribed qualification, supported with documents and must additionally ensure that all details given by them are complete and also accurate in all respects. Incomplete applications or applications without relevant documents are liable to be rejected.
- The competent Authority reserves the right to reject any or all applications received without assigning any type of reasons or giving any kind of notice thereof.
- No TA/DA will certainly be paid for attending the written test and also/ or interview.
- In the case of Universities/Institutes awarding CGPA/SGPA/OGPA grades etc., applicants are needed to convert the same into percentage based upon the formula based on their University/ Institute.
- One-page write-up concerning the suitability of the Candidate must be provided along with the application.
- The engagement will certainly be totally on contractual basis for a duration of one year only, which may be extended or curtailed relying on the status/ period of the project, satisfactory performance/ conduct of the applicant and also will be co-terminus with the project duration or till the funds are available, whichever is previously.
- Engagement of selected applicants is subject to his/her being declared medically fit according to the requirement of NDTL.
- Selected candidates need to execute a bond in the prescribed format.
- Notifications regarding date of the interview and also a list of shortlisted candidates shall be displayed on the Institute’s website: http://www.ndtlindia.com/ periodically. The short-listed applicants will certainly be informed regarding the date of the interview through e-mail. No separate call letters will certainly be issued to the candidates.
- The decision of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), NDTL concerning selection will certainly be final and binding.
- The engagement as a Project Quality Officer/ Project Senior Analyst does not confer.
any type of right/claim on the candidate, whatsoever, either explicitly or implicitly, for regular appointments in NDTL.
- Performance of the selected applicants will be reviewed every 6 months. In case the performance is not satisfactory, the contract could be ended with one month’s notice or one month’s salary in lieu thereof. During the period of the contract, it can be ended by either side by giving a notice of one month in advance.
- Other service conditions such as leave, tours etc will be as applicable to corresponding categories of contractual employees of NDTL.
- Interested and also eligible candidates may send their duly filled in application along with one-page write-up, self-certified copies of all certifications in support of date of birth, qualifications/experience etc., as hard copy in an envelope superscribing ” Application for the position of Project Quality Officer/ Project Senior Analyst” to the Administrative Officer, National Dope Testing Laboratory, Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, Gate No. 10, JLN Stadium, Lodhi Road, New Delhi110003 or scanned applications along-with enclosures can likewise be sent through e-mail id [email protected].
- The last date for receipt of application is 30.09.2020. Applications received after the last date will be rejected.
For Post I
- Master’s degree in Biological/Applied Sciences/Biotechnology * in relevant fields from a recognized University/Institute; * Addendum dated 18.9.2020.
- Five years’ Post Qualification experience of working in quality management in.
drug testing lab with ISO 17025 accreditations at a senior level;
- Certified Internal Auditor according to ISO/IEC 17025:2017.
- Strong technological background as well as knowledge of Quality Management Systems in a testing laboratory (ISO 17025).
- Rich experience in Risk Analysis and Root Cause Analysis.
- Good oral as well as written communication abilities.
- Technical proficiency: have to have the ability to utilize computers and generate reports.
Emoluments: Rs.60,000/- (consolidated) per month.
For Post II
- Master’s Degree in Biochemistry/ Applied Biochemistry/Biotechnology * from a recognized University/ Institute; * Addendum dated 18.9.2020.
- 5 years’ experience in handling Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry.
( GC-MS/MS) or Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (LC-MS/MS) or LCHRMS for small molecules as well as peptides;
- Experience in analytical or research & development activities in the relevant area of drug analysis.
- Experience in analytical or research & development in the field of drug analysis/ human sports dope testing;
- Hands-on experience in Experience of working in ISO: IEC: 17025:2017 accredited lab.
Emoluments: Rs.50,000/- (consolidated) per month.
See Notification & Download ApplicationFormat From Below
Editor’s Note: NDTL Recruitment 2020. NDTL Recruitment – Biotech/Biochem/Biological Sciences Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.