Lady Harding Medical College Jobs – Rs 51,000/- pm + 30% HRA
Lady Harding Medical College Jobs – Rs 51,000/- pm + 30% HRA. Lady Harding Medical College Vacancy. Scientist Jobs for biotech and microbiology applicants. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
RESEARCH & PROJECTS COMMITTEE
LADY HARDINGE MEDICAL COLLEGE & ASSOCIATED HOSPITALS
The following post is to be filled up on a totally temporary basis under the project entitled “Advanced Mycology Diagnostic and Research Center at LHMC” an ICMR project at Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi– 01
Name of the Post: Research Officer-(Scientist C)
No. of Posts: 01
Upper age limitation: 45 years
- Period: One year, extendable up to 3 years based on performance.
- Place: Dept. of Microbiology, Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
- The pay offered is combined and fixed, with no various other allowances or benefits of any type of kind or nature.
The posts are to be filled up on simply short-term basis till the project lasts. The appointment can be terminated with one month notice from either side without assigning any kind of reason. Since the post is simply temporary, the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under ICMR or LHMC or for the continuation of his/her services in any other project. The benefit of provident fund, HRA, CCA, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim etc. is not applicable. Age relaxation for SC, ST & OBC applicants according to Govt. Guidelines are permissible. Canvassing in any type of form.
will certainly be a disqualification. No TA/DA etc. will certainly be given to attend the walk-in-interview.
A walk-in-interview for the above-mentioned post will be held on 24th September 2020. The applicant should be present by 9:30 am and also bring a filled application in the prescribed format, CV, as well as photocopies of educational qualification as well as work experience to room no 118, Kalawati Saran Children’s hospital, New Delhi110001. All applicants should provide a valid e-mail id as well as mobile no for more communication. Candidate should record in between 9 am to 10 am on 24th September 2020 in the seminar room, first floor, old building, Kalawati Saran Children’s hospital, New Delhi- 110001.
Applicant must bring with them.
- All certificates/testimonials in original and also one attested copy of each of the certificate.
- One copy of brief curriculum vitae according to proforma enclosed.
- Filled up an application in the prescribed format.
Details of Application Form are available at the Web site of
Dr. Ravinder Kaur
Director-Professor & Head of
LHMC & associated Hospital,
Dr. Suvasini Sharma
Research and Project Committee
LHMC & associated Hospital.
Income: Rs 51000/- monthly + 30% HRA( corresponding to PB-3 Rs 15600-39100+ grade pay Rs 6600).
Essential Qualification: Candidates should have 1st Class Master Degree in Microbiology/ Biotechnology from a recognized university with 4 years R&D/ teaching experience in the relevant subject.
2NDClass M.Sc + PhD degree in Microbiology/ Biotechnology from a recognized university with 4 years R&D/ teaching experience in the relevant subject after M.Sc + PhD.
BE/Btech degree in biotechnology or equal degree from a recognised university with 6 years R&D/ Teaching experience in the pertinent subject after B.Tech degree.
- An applicant with a Master Degree in Medical Microbiology will be favoured.
- Doctorate or M. Tech Degree in Biotechnology from a recognized university for applicants with BE/BTech degree in Biotechnology.
- Additional post Doctoral research/ training experience in Microbiology in recognized institute( s).
- Knowledge of Computer application or business intelligence tools/data management.
- Working knowledge of molecular bioinformatics tools like bio edit, BLAST, primer and also probe designing, phylogenetic analysis as well as sequence.
See Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: Lady Harding Medical College Jobs – Rs 51,000/- pm + 30% HRA. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.