ICAR-CIPHET Recruitment – Food Technology Research Fellow Job
ICAR-CIPHET Recruitment – Food Technology Research Fellow Job. Food Technology / Food Science & Technology /Dairy Technology/Process and Food Engineering/ Food Engineering
& Technology Job Openings. Senior Research Fellow Job Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details below:
This job expires in :
Name of Post: Senior Research Fellows(SRF)
No. of Posts: 01
Project Name: “Valorization of industrially produced soybean and groundnut de-oiled meals/cakes by extraction, purification and production of protein isolates”
Likely Date of Project Completion: July 2021
Max Age Limit: 35 years for Men and 40 years for Women
Duration: The appointment will be purely short-term under contractual and co-terminus basis, following the prescribed procedure for six months or till the completion date of the project. The appointment might be terminated at any type of time without notice or assigning any type of reason thereof. The candidates having required qualifications given.
below might appear prior to the selection committee at ICAR-Central Institute of Post-Harvest Engineering as well as Technology (CIPHET), PO: PAU, Ludhiana-141004 (Punjab).
How to Apply:
- The above positions are totally on a temporary basis and also co-terminus with the project.
- There is no provision for absorption/ re-employment in ICAR/ CIPHET/ after completion
of time-bound project.
- Place of work will be ICAR-CIPHET, Ludhiana.
- No TA/ DA will certainly be paid for attending the interview
- The applicants should bring with them original documents as well as a brief of research work carried out during post-graduation/PhD together with one set of photocopy at the time of interview.
- No objection certificate from the employer in case he/ she is employed elsewhere.
- Experience certificate in original (if any).
- No separate interview call will certainly be issued to applicants.
- All eligible applicants are asked to be present half an hour before the scheduled time on the date of Interview for necessary formalities.
- Canvassing in any type of form will certainly render the applicant disqualified for the post.
- In the case of prevailing COVID-19 situation, if restrictions are enforced by government authorities relating to movement, Interview will certainly also be conducted through a digital platform. Nonetheless, the applicants have to indicate their choice for Interview mode in advance as indicated in the Performa. Applicants that opt for an interview through digital mode must submit all the required documents via speed post before September 30, 2020, by 11:00 AM.
- The Director, ICAR-CIPHET, Ludhiana’s decision will be final as well as binding in all respects.
Note: Keep in mind: The application in the prescribed format may be sent out through e-mail/ Speed Post to ([email protected], [email protected]) Dr D N Yadav, Principal Investigator, ICARCIPHET, PO: PAU, Ludhiana– 141 004, Punjab. Tel No. 0161- 2313144; Fax: 0161-2308670 to attend the walk-in-interview according to the above schedule. The applicant should bring a hard copy of the duly filled application along with self-attested relevant documents at the time of interview.
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: September 30, 2020, 11:30 A.M at Committee Room, ICAR-CIPHET, Ludhiana/ Online mode.
Emoluments: Rs. 31,000/- pm plus HRA
Essential Qualifications: Master degree in Food Technology / Food Science & Technology
/Dairy Technology/Process and Food Engineering/ Food Engineering & Technology/ Agricultural Structures and Process Engineering or allied disciplines with 4 years/ 5 years bachelor`s degree. Candidates having post graduate degree in basic sciences with 3 years bachelor`s degree and 2 years Master`s degree should have a NET qualification.
Desirable Qualification: Exposure to conducting basic studies on protein.
See Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: ICAR-CIPHET Recruitment – Food Technology Research Fellow Job. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.