DRDO-DFRL Recruitment 2020 – BSc / B.Tech Food Tech Apply
DRDO-DFRL Recruitment 2020 – BSc / B.Tech Food Tech Apply. BSc/Btech Food Technology/ Food Science/ Food Science & Nutrition candidates are eligible for the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
Defence Food Research Laboratory (DFRL)
Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO)
Ministry of Defence / Government of India,
Siddhartha Nagar / Mysore – 570011
E-mail: [email protected]
Advt No. DFRL/Admin/
WALK IN INTERVIEW FOR ENGAGEMENT OF GRADUATE &
TECHNICIAN (DIPLOMA) APPRE TICES
(Under The Apprentices Act 1961 as amended in 1961, 1973 & 2014)
Defence Food Research Laboratory (DFRL), Mysore, a premier institute under the aegis of Defence Research and also Development Organization (DRDO), is in the procedure of engagement of Grad & Technician (Diploma) Apprentices.
Apprentices for one -year training in the following disciplines:
Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentice
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Post: Technician (Diploma) Apprentice
No. of Posts: 02
How to Apply:
Selection will certainly be made on the basis of Walk-in-interview to be held at DFRL on 13th November 2020.
- The application can be downloaded from the website www.drdo.gov.in and also eligible applicants may send their duly completed applications in pdf in single file attachment as per format via email before the walk-in-interview date to [email protected]. Application filed by hand will be summarily rejected. The last date for receipt of applications forms by email is 14th October 2020. A copy of the duly filled form ought to additionally be brought together with full bio-data on the date of interview.
- All correspondence with applicants shall be done via e-mail only. Responsibility of downloading and printing of letter shall be that of the applicants. DFRL will not be responsible for any loss e-mail sent out because of invalid/ wrong e-mail ID provided by the applicant or delivery of e-mail to SPAM/BULK mail folder etc.
- DFRL Compound, Siddhartha Nagar, Mysore – 570011.
- Reporting time is 0900 – 0930 hrs on the date of interview, at DFRL, Siddhartha Nagar, Mysore. Latecomer will not be permitted inside at any cost.
- Electronics items like Mobile/ Smart phone/ Pen Drives/ Laptops/ Electronics Devices/ Camera/ CD-ROM etc. purely will not be allowed inside DFRL Campus.
- Admission shall not be claimed by any candidates as a matter of right. The admission shall be entirely at the discretion of the selection committee of the institution which may refuse to admit any type of candidates without any reason thereof.
Terms & Condition for selection of Apprentices:
- Candidates should have registered their names at www.mhrdnats.gov.in & non-registered candidates are likely to be rejected.
- The fresh pass-out candidates (passing their B. E/ B. Tech/ Diploma courses in 2017, 2018, 2019) only can apply; applicants that have passed the qualifying examination earlier than 2017 are not eligible. An applicant with post-graduation is not eligible to apply.
- Those candidates who have actually completed the qualifying examination as regular candidates are only eligible to apply.
- Graduate degree holders that had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after attaining the essential qualifications will NOT eligible for being engaged as an apprentice under the act.
- The period of training will certainly be twelve months beginning from the execution of the contract of Apprenticeship.
- Reservation will certainly be applied as per the provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961, as well as Apprenticeship, Rules 1992 as amended from time to time. Applications belonging to SC (Scheduled Caste)/ ST (Schedule Tribe)/ OBC (Others Backward Classes) – Non-creamy layer will produce their caste certifications in the prescribed format issued by the competent Authority.
- Selected applicants need to send the “Medical Fitness Certification” at the time of joining.
- Verification of credentials shall be done before the conduct of Personal Interview only and in case of any kind of deviation from non-conformity with the desired qualification; candidature of the applicants will be summarily rejected.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates called for any stage of the selection process.
- The selected candidates need to execute a Contract for a period of one year of training according to the provision of the Apprentices Act, 1961 and also rules framed thereunder.
- Prior to applying, the candidates must guarantee that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
- It shall not be obligatory on the part of the Defence Food Research Laboratory, where training is imparted, to offer any kind of employment to any apprentice after completion of a period of his/her apprenticeship training.
- Suppression of facts will certainly lead to disqualification at any kind of stage of the selection procedure.
- DFRL reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of seats for apprenticeship training.
- Any type of canvassing or personal follow up with an intention of inducing the process of selection of apprentice by and on behalf of any candidates shall result in immediate cancellation of candidates.
- DFRL reserves the right to withdraw/cancel the advertisement/selection procedure if the circumstance so warrants without assigning any type of reason thereof.
- In case of any dispute, the legal jurisdiction will be that of the Hon’ble High court of Karnataka.
- Applicants are not permitted to bring Mobile/ Pen Drives/ Laptops/ Electronics Devices/ Camera at the time of Interview.
- The apprentices will not be provided with any kind of quarters/ hostel accommodations I transport by this establishment at the time of interview as well as likewise throughout the training period.
Stipend monthly: Rs. 9000/-
Essential Qualification for Post I: BSc in Food Science / B.Tech in Food Tech / Food processing.
Stipend monthly: Rs. 8000/-
Essential Qualification for Post II:
- Diploma in Food & Nutrition
- Diploma in Food Processing
See Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: DRDO-DFRL Recruitment 2020 – BSc / B.Tech Food Tech Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.