CSIR-CCMB Life Science Associate Job With Rs. 47,000 pm Pay
CSIR-CCMB Life Science Associate Job With Rs. 47,000 pm Pay. CSIR – Centre for Cellular & Molecular Biology Recruitment. Life Sciences/Biochemistry/Cell Biology/Molecular Biology jobs for PhD candidates. Check out all of the info on the dates, eligibility and more below:
This Job Expires In :
Notification No.PN-03/2020 for Research Associate position Date:01.09.2020
Name of Post: Research Associate
Name of the Project: “Regulation of cell fate: Role of RapGEF1 in differentiation and functional characterization of mutants that cause human developmental disorders”
Upper Age Limit: 35 years as on the day on which the application is made.
Application closing date: Eligible applicants may apply on-line on or before 13.09.2020
For any kind of question regarding the application and the status of application write to: [email protected].
General information and conditions for CCMB Job:
- CSIR Emeritus Scientist scheme prevailing guidelines are applicable to these positions.
- This position is purely temporary & on contract basis and also is co-terminus with the project’s tenure.
- Eligible applicants are required to send applications online.
- The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in the case of applicants belonging to scheduled castes/tribes/OBC, and also women, as well as physically handicapped applicants.
- Selection of the candidates will be based upon initial screening based upon qualifications/ experience & suitability of the applicants to the nature of the research project.
- Shortlisted applicants will be called for online interview as well as based on the recommendations of the Selection Committee in interview candidates will certainly be empanelled and also appointed. The pool of chosen applicants will certainly be valid for a maximum period of one year.
- Empanelment does not provide an automatic guarantee of engagement.
- Candidates that have finished their degree with requisite educational qualifications only need to apply.
- The engagement under project does not confer any kind of right/claim whatsoever, either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CCMB, against any type of post or otherwise under any legal conditions or precedent.
- All the communication concerning the call for interview will certainly be only via the electronic mode (through E-mail/mobile).
- No TA/DA will certainly be paid to the applicant for appearing for the written test/interview.
- The terms and conditions of engagement of project staff might be amended every so often.
- The performance of project staff would certainly be reviewed periodically so that candidates not found up to the mark, could be terminated.
Emoluments: Rs.47,000/- p.m. consolidated + 24% HRA as applicable/ admissible.
Essential Qualification: Doctorate (PhD) [in Life Sciences preferably with subjects Molecular Biology, Biochemistry as well as Cell Biology] as evidenced from published papers in standard refereed journals.
Desirable Qualification: Genetic manipulation of mammalian cells in culture, fluorescence microscopy, recombinant DNA techniques as well as methods of studying protein properties as well as functions.
Editor’s Note: CSIR-CCMB Life Science Associate Job With Rs. 47,000 pm Pay, CCMB Recruitment, life science vacancies. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also make sure you are following us on our YouTube channel for more on the latest in the Biosciences Industry.