AIIMS Vacancies For Biotech/Microbiology/Genetics Apply
AIIMS Vacancies – Biotech/Microbiology/Genetics Apply. Scientist and Research Assistant Job Openings for Life Science/Molecular Biology/Microbiology/Biotechnology and Genetics applicants. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
Title: Centre for Advanced Research & Excellence (CARE) in Acute Myeloid leukaemia
Duration of project: 2019 – 2024
Emoluments: As per ICMR guidelines
Place of work: Laboratory Oncology, Dr BRA-IRCH, AIIMS, New Delhi
Name of the Post: Scientist C (Non-Medical)
No. of Posts: 01
Age: up to 45 years
Name of the Post: Research Assistant
No. of Posts: 01
Age: 18 to 30 years
How to Apply for the AIIMS Life Science Job:
- Just shortlisted applicants will be called in for the interview. No TA/DA will certainly be provided
- Send your Curriculum Vitae with the supporting documents in a single PDF file by e-mail [email protected].
- Please mention “Application for Scientist – C in project Care in AML” in the subject line of the email.
- Last date of receiving the applications: October 14, 2020, till 5:00 PM.
For Post I
Essential: PhD with 2 years of research experience.
- Skills in high-end molecular biology techniques such as next-generation sequencing,
multiple Real-Time PCR and cell sorting.
- Publications to support above desirable skill-set.
For Post II
Essential: M.Sc in Life Sciences/ Biotechnology /Genetics;
Preferred: Inclination to do research work.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: AIIMS Vacancies – Biotech/Microbiology/Genetics Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.