Teva Pharma Life Science Regulatory Affairs Associate Vacancy – Apply Online
Teva Pharma Life Science Regulatory Affairs Associate Vacancy – Apply Online. Life Science Regulatory Affairs Associate Job Openings. Regulatory Affairs Associate Vacancies at Teva Pharma. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details no the same below:
Name of Job: Regulatory Affairs Associate I
Location: Navi Mumbai, IN, 400706
Function: Regulatory Affairs
Sub Function: Medical Regulatory Affairs
- Prepare, compile, review as well as submit high-quality submissions for all required post-approval activities according to EU legislation as well as in-house standards.
- Ensure approvals are secured within the stipulated timelines and maintain registration.
- Documentation as well as associated electronic databases, according to in-house procedures.
- Provide regulatory assistance and also product info for all internal and external customers, stakeholders and also TEVA project teams.
- Priorities, plan as well as monitor submissions for allocated procedures while documenting and informing involved parties of progress.
- Communicate with various other Teva departments across Europe and also European
- Agencies regarding proposed and also pending submissions.
- Maintain and develop an awareness of current/pending regulatory legislation as well as standards.
- Fulfilling other allocated department responsibilities as well as ad-hoc needs at the direction of Senior Regulatory Affairs personnel.
- To complete the assigned tasks for brand-new MA approvals and post-approval activities based on the Work Instructions to achieve regulatory compliance.
- Guarantee task completion within the stipulated timelines for designated projects.
- Provide regulatory support for the EU as well as Growth markets.
Degree in science/life sciences or equivalent qualification( s).
- 3-4 years experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry, preferably within Regulatory Affairs but R&D, Development or QA would be considered.
- Desirable to have experience with prep work and also submission of variants within Europe.
Editor’s Note: Teva Pharma Life Science Regulatory Affairs Associate Vacancy – Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.