Syngene Quality Assurance Executive – Biotech & Life Sciences Apply
Syngene Quality Assurance Executive – Biotech & Life Sciences Apply. Syngene MSc Biotechnology/Life Science Job. Check the details on the positions available, the job description, the key responsibilities, work experience, functional experience all below:
Designation: Senior Executive – Quality Assurance – GCP
Job ID: 10506
Job Location: Bangalore
Department: Quality Assurance-GCP
- Responsible for handling and supporting the maintenance of following electronic systems as well as other paper-based systems.
- E-Quality Management Systems (Track Wise).
- E-Document Management Systems (Open text Documentum).
- E-Learning management systems (SAP Success factors).
- Document as well as data archival systems and its associated applications according to the procedures as well as support the Quality System lead for improvements in consultation with GCP Quality Head as required by the organization and also its corporate quality policies.
- Support the Quality Systems( QS) lead and also ensure the site is compliant with Quality Management Systems, the quality regulations and also standards required for clinical development operations and also ultimately is audit-ready.
- Possess the knowledge and exposure to the environment, health, and also safety (EHS) practices.
- Follow environment, health, and also safety (EHS) requirements whatsoever times in the workplace guaranteeing individual and also lab/plant safety.
- Attend training on environment, health, and also safety (EHS) measures imparted company.
- Excellent knowledge in Quality Management System.
- He/she will work in collaboration with a QS lead to ensure the QMS elements are following ICH GCP/ Schedule Y and the required quality policies of the organization.
- Maintain electronic QMS/ DMS/LMS and also content management/ quality systems-specific tools such as SAP LMS, Track wise and also Documentum.
- Collate data for quality/ operational metrics prep work making use of MS Excel.
Experience: 2– 6 years.
- Solid commitment towards work, and a high level of dedication, enthusiasm, motivation, and persuasive ability in a team.
- Good speaking-listening-writing skills, attention to details, proactive self-starter
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, ambiguous environment.
- Ability to fulfil tight deadlines and also prioritize workloads.
- Capability to develop new ideas and creative solutions.
- Should able to work in a team as well as flexible for working in shifts.
- Should be a focused employee.
Educational Qualification: Masters in Life sciences/ Biotechnology or related technical discipline.
Editor’s Note: Syngene Quality Assurance Executive – Biotech & Life Sciences Apply, syngene job, syngene job openings. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.